Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

27 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

There are 5 girls about whom this is relevant:

1. Stella forced to move from B1 to B2 to make up the numbers. Everyone at B1 was happy with the situation and their housemates so this was a shame

2. My Belle :heart: who had been spending a lot of time at B2 as an integral part of the parties but then left due to a row with Milena, the causes of which have been gone int in great detail on the B1 board but were certainly not just about a plate. I believe if she had not been allowed to move (and she did not move her stuff until it was official unlike Jasmin) she would have left the project.

3. Jasmin who just decided on Day 1 she was moving to B2 to take Caro's room which would have been so much better for M Belle :heart: or almost anyone else. Maybe slightly unfair me because she gives some spectacular views but you know what I mean and she could have given those same views in B1.

4. Lara who had a great firtst night with My Belle doing karaoke but either annoyed RLC or Jasmin (and thus Rebecca and maybe thus My Belle) and was repeatedly sent packing and a start that had promised faded.

5. Michelle wants to be with My Belle because she knows they are the only 2 who will put any kind of a show together. What is confusing about her is that the 2 B1 girls are friendly and we've sen her with them but she is so camped in B2 that despite her huge lingerie collection in B1 she is now doing a jigsaw in B2. She's definitely bonded with Sia but we all know she's here for My Belle but for whatever reasons their stars are not aligning. Start on Tequila slammers at 11 p.m. then that should take us somewhere if they can get rid of Jasmin and probably mystery girl Sia. But since no show with My Belle, Michelle should be in B1.

this is what im getting at why move the girls once they are situated in an apt.thats where they should stay until they leave.they want to go to visit there friend in any apt. okay but you have to sleep in the apt.you are assigned to.thats the way it should be.not staying there until when ever they want to go back i bet you michelle will stay in b2 until belles leaves watch.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Don't forget Anna, she moved from B2 to B1 :-)

True, but I think she was happy about that until Caro came. in fact, given the girls knew each other so well before Barcelona, Anna, Caro and My Belle would have been a top line-up for B1 or B2. And that massage they gave was the best ever ... well certainly in terms of visibility.

6 hours ago, F219 said:

Isn't it she has to be gone 90 days then she can return??  If that is true, it has been 80 days since she left.  That means after Dec 4th.

She will likely want to stay with Family and Friends over the Holdays.  After all Family is more important that cavorting you wares on a cam.  She's been there twice already she can take a longer time to appear this time around if she should choose to do so.  It's better to keep it stocked with Fresh Meat, not Old Recycled used stuff.

• Upvote 1