Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

1 minute ago, Xide said:

Well  sorry but the only thing Stella ever did good was hold a sheet up to block our view, And thankfully  she was terrible at that!

Stella masturbated openly with toys, fucked a guy on cam multiple times, was one of the most beautiful girls to ever have appeared on RLC and participated in both orgy nights. She held up the sheet at the request of Caro, otherwise nothing would have happened at all. She was one of the best tenants to ever appear in the Barca apartments, and I would love more than anything for her to return

• Upvote 7

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im trying to figure out if Michelle's stuff is in the apartment, its hard to see with the night vision on cam 3. But i think some of her stuff is on the shelves  So are we to assume Candy may take Jasmin's room and Michelle may continue bunking with Belle!

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Stella masturbated openly with toys, fucked a guy on cam multiple times, was one of the most beautiful girls to ever have appeared on RLC and participated in both orgy nights. She held up the sheet at the request of Caro, otherwise nothing would have happened at all. She was one of the best tenants to ever appear in the Barca apartments, and I would love more than anything for her to return

Agree to very much disagree.  I would be happy to never see any man enter b1 or b2. And yes i know why she held the sheet

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Im trying to figure out if Michelle's stuff is in the apartment, its hard to see with the night vision on cam 3. But i think some of her stuff is on the shelves  So are we to assume Candy may take Jasmin's room and Michelle may continue bunking with Belle!

Hard to say. I am not sure if Michelle has returned to B1 at all.

Just now, Xide said:

Agree to very much disagree.  I would be happy to never see any man enter b1 or b2. And yes i know why she held the sheet

Fair enough. And I agree about men in the apartments, but she didn't invite them, that was Milena. One thing is for sure, her stay was more fun and exciting than any of the current tenants', Belle excepted 

Guest beaver67

food for thought- if Jasmin leaves tomorrow, and Belle shortly there after, then that will leave a bedroom open- then maybe Michelle will move in ?????- just saying

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

food for thought- if Jasmin leaves tomorrow, and Belle shortly there after, then that will leave a bedroom open- then maybe Michelle will move in ?????- just saying

With the amount of time she spend in B2 compared to B1 I was sure she would move in as soon as one of the present girls left, but then came Candy so now I'm as confused again as normal.

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

Could happen, but it depends on how well she gets on with Candy. She doesn't like the B1 girls, but I'm not sure she'll get on with Sia any better