Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

12 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Once Jasmin is gone, if Belle still doesn't party like you want, you can't be blaming Jasmin for that once she's left! People were blaming Stella for everything after she left and it was the silliest thing

I'd rather not answer that question because there is no question Jasmin has had effect which another girl in her place may not have had and it could be that Belle is in different place now than she would have been without Jasmin's presence. The fact is we do not know (we speculate based on what we witness and hear) but after getting used to a situation the effect can last afterwards. However should My Belle :heart: look as though she is ready to party again and then not party, then absolutely Jasmin is not the cause of that.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So  it's Jasmin who  pulled the short straw, no wonder she was happy last night. Shame, I'm going to miss her wonderful ample boobs so I hope Candy can  measure up and give a  good account of herself. Meantime I bid Jasmin all the best for the future and wish you a happy Christmas 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Spoon said:

It'll be difficult to tell her and Michelle apart if they will live in the same apartment. Same body type, same length, same hair length and color...

Definitively not the same body type. Candy, og EyeCandy, has hugh boobs, and better ass.