Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I meant shocked at how hands-on Sia was getting with her. She kept stroking Michelle's hair and cupping her face in her hands, and there was a definitely boob grab which Michelle took exception to, she pulled Sia's hand away and whispered something to her.

It's fun to see Sia letting go though, maybe she's not a lost cause like some were worried about

agreed on that point, she's showed tonight that even though she is obviously shy she wants to try to get more comfortable and participate.

• Upvote 1

Just now, denizenkane said:

agreed on that point, she's showed tonight that even though she is obviously shy she wants to try to get more comfortable and participate.

Absolutely - Go Sia. It's maybe why My Belle isn't getting naked. Ease her in then every night will be like this or better. B2 comes alive again! Poor Melissa, she should be here.

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

She is doing well but My Belle and Michelle are maybe thinking about more. Michelle has been very good at the seduction.

I'm not sure, i got the impression Michelle was a little uncomfortable with Sia's advances on her, even though it was M who coaxed it out of her in the first place. Would love to be wrong though

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I meant shocked at how hands-on Sia was getting with her. She kept stroking Michelle's hair and cupping her face in her hands, and there was a definitely boob grab which Michelle took exception to, she pulled Sia's hand away and whispered something to her.

It's fun to see Sia letting go though, maybe she's not a lost cause like some were worried about

I said we didn't really know her yet but today Sia is shining.

Just now, Benfold said:

I'm not sure, i got the impression Michelle was a little uncomfortable with Sia's advances on her, even though it was M who coaxed it out of her in the first place. Would love to be wrong though

I don't doubt you Benfold. You have been right in the past. Maybe Michelle has unleashed a monster. I do wonder whether Michelle actual does swing both ways. She wasn't too keen on My Belle's advances before although as they know each other she allows more play.