Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Not sure I understand? She had the hairdryer on before, maybe to begin with it was to obscure the conversation. Then she turned it off and continued talking to her man. Then about 15 minutes ago they kissed each other goodnight and she stopped the call. Now she is watching videos, and she turned on the hairdryer and pointed it at her feet. This is exactly what happened, no matter what Vortios says

agree

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

No, ella terminó de hablar con él hace unos 10 minutos. Es obvio. Ella no ha dicho una palabra y se puede oír que ella está viendo vídeos.

After he turned around, he called her again, because I did not see her put the heater on, but before that I saw her image again on the screen ... and then I disconnected ... I did not want to lose Plus time with those two.

1 minute ago, vortios said:

After he turned around, he called her again, because I did not see her put the heater on, but before that I saw her image again on the screen ... and then I disconnected ... I did not want to lose Plus time with those two.

OK, well I can 100 guarantee you, without doubt, that she is not talking to him now, and has not been for 15 minutes or more. She is watching videos, there is no doubt here. Look for yourself

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Tal vez usted está en un manicomio. Es tan obvio que ella está viendo un programa, que juran y se puede oír el bleeper de apagarse. No hay reproducción de música y varias personas que hablan. Literalmente es obvio, no puedo ver cómo no se puede decir que esto es cierto

That good ear you have, God keep it to you, I put the cam 11 to see that pussy, and I almost burst the eardrums ...
But it must be that I have very sensitive ears, and the dreadful noise of the hair dryer, affects me more than you

1 minute ago, vortios said:

That good ear you have, God keep it to you, I put the cam 11 to see that pussy, and I almost burst the eardrums ...
But it must be that I have very sensitive ears, and the dreadful noise of the hair dryer, affects me more than you

OK, maybe. I am listening in headphones and can clearly hear that she is watching a show. I am glad this discussion is over, but I am disappointed that we have nothing more interesting to talk about

Just now, Benfold said:

OK, así que puedo 100 garantía de que, sin duda, que ella no está hablando con él ahora, y no ha sido por 15 minutos o más. Ella está mirando vídeos, no hay duda de que aquí. Mira por ti mismo

Okay, I say, I can not say what happens since I stop looking ...
I found the situation so depressing and so pathetic the situation ... that I just said what I thought ...
Also keep in mind, that I take time to write and then translate, so it takes me a little more time than you.
And it's more, the translation, which is a real shit ...
He translates things as he desires.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

OK tal vez. Estoy a la escucha en los auriculares y puedo oír claramente que ella está viendo un programa. Me alegro de esta discusión ha terminado, pero estoy decepcionado de que no tenemos nada más interesante que hablar

After last night, do you miss something?
As I explained to RLC, which assures us that this situation will not be repeated once again ...
Or maybe many more nights?
Speaking a little more in jest, because if I take it seriously, I send RLC much further away from the shit ...
I think knowing the boyfriend or couple of Mich, I understand because she is used to leaving things half ... like last night ...
Coitus interruptus should be something very normal in your life. :biggrin: