Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

2 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I can assure you that in the Vatican there are many girls, and sometimes much more libertine than in RLC !!!!
believe me .....
when you want to come to Italy you are my guest and I'll take you in rome. seeing is believing!!!!!!

I have been to Rome (with that policeman's family with the hot daughter) and the Vatican but if you can lead me to some libertine females in the Vatican then I'm in LOL. 

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Well I'm off to pick up some business cards that say CEO and a one way ticket to Sitges. Catch you guys on the other side ✈️?

LOL Yeah if I was 10 years younger ... and I was earning good money then and I speak some Russian ... but all I can do now is hope I find a magic lamp and transport My Belle :heart: to My Bed and then she could have everything she wants because I would have already got what I wanted :biggrin: 

15 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

The problem here is that the girls are naturally attracted to the alpha males. Assertive, radiating confidence, and success. The problem is that among those types, there are a large number of narcissist perverts, or manipulators (not all are, there are also great guys). I have a strong feeling (see Kitek tranlastions on the Jasmin thread), that Jasmin fell in love with such a specimen. And I sincerely hope that Belle is not, because I have a creepy, ominous feeling about this :angry:

Well she is not out with him last night or tonight, so things may have cooled off. She is very clever girl, she knows the dangers which is why she is been cautious

• Upvote 1