Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

Just 4 nights left for My Belle :heart:

I hope we get a couple of sexy showers and at least 2 nights of naked dancing because while we got a naked massage in poor light (although gret sexy writhing by My Belle:heart:) there was no naked dancing from My Belle despite positioning the table correctly because Michelle made her dress for her husband.

Of course naked dancing or rolling on the bed naked in the light is my ideal. I think what i'd really like is if she gave a cam show to the balcony window in her room allowing us to see her pussy from every angle :biggrin:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Belle seems a little under the weather today. :sad:

Sadly I missed her getting up but she 's been out with the other girls and she's often down after an up day like yesterday - she had that long chat with Michelle last night during which she didn't look too happy and she is always on her phone checking it repeatedly during the night.

But we all know My Belle :heart: does not stay down for long and I expect her to bounce back even if we do not enjoy a show today. So little time left and she needs to own the next one instead of letting Michelle push her around.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Sia  vient de passer dix minutes debout dans sa chambre ,   impossible de la voir car elle s'est mise dans l'angle mort   et .......RLC trouve cela normal

vous payez et vous ne pouvez même pas la voir dans sa chambre ........

c'est pas de la faute de Sia si tu ne peut pas la voir, les caméra sont mal placé et la pièce à pas l'air d'être très grande donc les caméra on un champ de vision trop réduite

Aprés on peut la voir dans la salle de bain ou encore dans le salon, la cuisine, partout en fait  ^^

et d'ailleurs pourquoi on leurs mettrais pas aussi une cam sur elles quand elles vont dehors, beh ouais on payent non ^^  

je taquine mais j'ai l'impression qu'on est presque la maintenant a force de voir les gens râler pour un oui ou pour un non 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MrBox said:

Back in the days i watched VV they also did some camming. ... Expect, they did it on chat-roulette and had some real fun doing it. 

If they girls would have done it this way, you may be right, but they ask for 2$/min. ... This was for even more money as they already get from RLC, not for fun and not a bit for the people paying RLC. That is obviously.

I used to watch MFC and never paid but I'll be honest I found chaturbate way superior. People just get on with it and most just take tips instead of that slow build to a private show. I've seen many girls on MFC ask for tokens to do something. Lots of people pay and hey presto just as they are about to bate having asked for money to bate someone either takes them private or they have to go. And chaturbate has couples.