Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

view the translation of Kitek, I think, that if RLC now takes only cam girl, should do the longer wheelbase and take the same girls that uses Voyer-Villa, at least we are sure that girls are willing to do anything

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Si se trata de un problema esperemos que consiguen resolver el problema. Un largo invierno si las niñas tienen frío todo el tiempo. Belle tiene su puente en pie. Se quitó los fondos para cualesquiera tratamientos que está haciendo ahora! Todas las otras niñas llevan la parte superior y parte inferior.

A common problem on these floors is their poor isolation from the cold ... also, think that summer is pleasant sea breeze, but in winter, it is not a breeze, but a wind, which makes it unpleasant to be. That's why I said I do not understand that the girls are on the balcony. In fact there is only a small area, where you can keep out of the cold, or the direct wind, is near the door of Belle's room. I asked, if that's where they saw them, and they confirmed that I did. The photo was not made there, but then, they were put there.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Check translation in Michelle

Thanks for the heads up. So Belle is interested in doing camming which will only be good for us if we find out about it lol. And we may get to see one of Michelles shows too by the sounds of it.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Check translation in Michelle

So Belle did intend to appear on Michelle's cam but of course in reality she was showing everything from the first minute and she might cam in the future but please My Belle choose chaturbate not the one Michelle is on - it's too expensive and you will get more tips with Chaturbate plus the search facility is much bettter and people will be able to find you.

Anyway if anyone finds her PM me immediately.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

So Belle did intend to appear on Michelle's cam but of course in reality she was showing everything from the first minute and she might cam in the future but please My Belle choose chaturbate not the one Michelle is on - it's too expensive and you will get more tips with Chaturbate plus the search facility is much bettter and people will be able to find you.

Anyway if anyone finds her PM me immediately.

OMG did you see that little sexy ass shimmy she just did in the Kitchen?

• Upvote 2