Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

@Noldus Timekeeper, is mr. Black still in play?

I do not know, unfortunately
Drove to work and she has turned out in the meantime.
Was also out for a walk just to pee, so she may have placed it in the drawer again

But I have seen it badly, when I have read it, and it has seemed to me that Mr. Big Balck is on the table under the mirror at the foot of the bed, for which I consider a strange place, if she had given him a logical use , Unless she used it in a karaoke. LOL :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, vortios said:

But I have seen it badly, when I have read it, and it has seemed to me that Mr. Big Balck is on the table under the mirror at the foot of the bed, for which I consider a strange place, if she had given him a logical use , Unless she used it in a karaoke. LOL :biggrin:

It is curling iron

1 hour ago, vlkvlk111 said:

No temas, los miembros cc compañeros, estoy lejos durante dos días para un viaje de negocios, así que con mi suerte, usted tendrá un montón de acción de las chicas para que yo echo de menos!

To our misfortune and yours, the only thing you can lose is the departure of Belle from the house, because in B1 nothing is expected to happen, they say that Jes proposed to Mel, to do something that made them win bonuses. .. and I think Mel is not for that job ... And in B2, once Belle leaves the house, Mich, I do not see Sia and Candy, we're going to go crazy and show our breasts and dance sexy to please our customers ...