Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Well that was one of the most sad things ive ever had to watch on RLC. But how happy did she look to be going home. She was beaming. Ive got a tear in my eyes. ?

Goodbye and safe journey Pixie Belle:heart:

Same here. When you get a little cracker like Belle you get so attached to them so much. It's mad......

Sure if there's any chance, she'll be back but at the moment she looked really happy to go home and see her family.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, MarksMan said:

BYE BYE BELLE. Its shame BBsq69 is at the doctors as he say in early post and not here to say his final farewell to his Belle.

Thats a real shame BBsq69 was her biggest admirer. But hr memory will live on

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Same here. When you get a little cracker like Belle you get so attached to them so much. It's mad......

Sure if there's any chance, she'll be back but at the moment she looked really happy to go home and see her family.

Thanks to RLC i never saw Ilona leave either time so ive not been through that emotion before. Quite strange its like real but not real as ive never actually met her but yet feel like i know her. I hope she enjoys her time back with her family and comes back in the summer.

• Upvote 1

good morning to all
Recognizing that Belle one day or another should leave the house, the truth is that if I compare it with a car, it is like stopping 200 km / h at 20 km / h, it is not that you stop ... it is that you directly leave by the glass...
These girls of now, have no interest ... and I say it finely ...
B1 is a shame, empty house hour after hour ...
For that they close the house directly and invest my money in another thing ... for the few houses in which we are interested some ... we get this show bump ...

• Upvote 1

Belle was a very nice lovely girl with a great soul and was as fun loving as she was very intelligent. She never likes conflicts and was always wanting to be happy. She was the last member left from that famous RLC orgy night and the lesbian covergate night. She was a natural for this site and had no inhibitions. I wish her all the best in life in all her endeavors. The current bunch unfortunately will never live up the their former tenants in both houses. I will rank her as the third best RLC housemate behind Leora and Irma. BYE Belle :heart: and thanks for all the entertainment you gave us

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

lThanks to RLC i never saw Ilona leave either time so ive not been through that emotion before. Quite strange its like real but not real as ive never actually met her but yet feel like i know her. I hope she enjoys her time back with her family and comes back in the summer.

Totally agree with you. You get so attached to some of these girls, especially when they're there for a while, some more than most. Pixie, Irma and llona are my top 3. This departure was the saddest though for me. Don't know why but for me, the fact I can't understand them, adds to it somehow. It's hard to explain because you'd think it would be better to be able to understand them....

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

Belle 05/09/2016 al 30/11/2016. 10h31 final de la aventura ....

c8el.jpg

And perhaps the many within RLC.
Surely, RLC has won a battle and the war, will get many denouncing the things we saw that could be improved and has never done anything to improve ... let RLC.
Also those who have put their voice, by many others who did not want to publicly expose their voice.

Well I'm back from the doctor's and my attempt to record her final moments failed due to my incompetence while in a hurry but don't worry a kind friend is sorting that out for me. I am not kidding, it would have been emotional. I felt it when Irma was so sad when leaving the first time and when I thought I Ilona was leaving but didn't. However I have been prepared for this for a long time. It's a pity she was only with her friends a few days at the end but to be honest I think we would have seen a lot more without them. Candy just got in the way (although in a better position like the bed that massage would have been spectacular) and Michelle was all about Michelle. Maybe it is telling that she spent her last night with Sia. Her happiest period was definitely with Anna, Polya and Stella and who knows what might have happened if the Happy Juice had kept flowing - in retrospect while it was right to cut out the coke, the E which no-one really bothers about should have stayed.

It is disappointing that we never saw anything other than her microbates when so many others have given us a spectacular finale but regardless of Michelle and Candy's presence in the bed I never really felt it was going to happen. People will know she showed a lot of nudity but it was very rare indeed that you would get get explicit pictures of her in good light or even NV - you would see more from any of the couples which is partly what is so odd about Barcelona. People talk about the type of girls who go into those flats and yet they show far less, other than Lima and now Jessica.

Anyway I have, as I always said I would, cancelled my subscription to RLC Premium and it ends tomorrow I think so I did get the timing right. I will put a tribute in my Belle fan page.

• Upvote 2

The last of the true stars who will be fondly remembered for all manner of reasons has now sadly departed and even though we are left with two genuinely beautiful girls oozing sex appeal at b-2 I suspect we could be in for a phonathon for the next couple of months. It would be ideal if they had it in them to tell their boyfriends to sit back and watch me make loads of money wandering about in all states of undress then when I come home you can have your wicked way with me.

We can hope but I doubt it will happen. I suspect the only finger action taking place will be on phone keypads and not plucking the strings of the honey harp.

• Upvote 1