Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember the next time you masturbate underneath the sheets ,,, that image ,,, she is now touched because they pay ...
Well, we must be the brothers, fools and poor people who do not pay because she's here ...
If to reach these conclusions do not have to study ... I already said it with Rebecca, now with Mich ...

• Upvote 1

At least, I hope this video appears since RLC says that girls can do whatever they want ... not for nothing, but to give in the mouth of RLC ...
They take us for fools, we pay without having the right to share their images ...
Well, nothing, I hope that those images, which are not owned by RLC, spread ... to see what they will say ...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

Remember the next time you masturbate underneath the sheets ,,, that image ,,, she is now touched because they pay ...
Well, we must be the brothers, fools and poor people who do not pay because she's here ...
If to reach these conclusions do not have to study ... I already said it with Rebecca, now with Mich ...

That is a good one vortios :biggrin::biggrin:

Tú pa

1 minute ago, winnlove said:

Lo sentimos, pero es agradable ver a Michelle nos dan un espectáculo de levas de esta manera! Es mi primera, y me gusta .. ¿Ella otro como este en cualquier momento?

Sorry my question
Are you a Premium member of RLC?
How long?

2 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Sorry, but it's nice to see Michelle give us a cam show like this! It's my first, and i enjoy.. Does she another like this anytime?

It's not for us It's paying costumers in my opinion she sued do for us not for cam show only :huh: