Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Like I said I think there is more going on than meets the eye. Michelle and My Belle are there to party. I just see this as some tactical move. You have witnessed Michelle's behaviour since she arrived. It has been almost non-stop playing to us. She knows her audience does not want to see a jigsaw.

Fully agree, she is very obviously here to spice things up, she looks at the cam, play with the cam, teases the hell out of us, she is not there for a DHW series binge watch. I am not complaining :)

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

calm guys !!
Michelle must also involve Jasmine !!
only then we will have a magical night for more !!!

NO NO NO NO NO

Jasmin will not party and quite frankly I think anybody expects to is barking. My Belle has a few days left don't ruin by trying to include the party killer. Becca and Belle have tried to include her before - she killed their will. If My Belle doesn't get naked then a party hasn't happened.
Listen 1 month ago I'd say give her a chance but we are way past that stage. Any party Jasmine's at will be about as sexy as a nun's banquet.

• Upvote 4

My Belle and Michelle here's a suggestion. Start the party in Belle's room then burst out naked and watch Jasmin run.
I say I hope I don't expect but when Michelle has turned up like this and My Belle has dressed in her ears then I EXPECT.

Goodnight, I saw the talk very lively and I did not want to interrupt ... Just point out some things I've seen, and it would be important to point ...

Mich, I entered the house and went to give her a kiss in Belle's mouth, but this was fast and I turned the face right ...

Of course Mich, not a fool, sits showing her ass and her pussy to Belle and Jas

Jas looks like the ice woman ... the only action out of the ordinary was that she stretched her nipples unobtrusively in front of Belle If nothing happens out of the ordinary, Belle and Mich, they feel like having something, sure that under the duvet ...

If the game is still on the table, it means they can not use it for dancing.

Jas and Sia, can dress in lighter clothes ... but the moment the music starts ... they will go hide in their rooms ...

Enjoy pleasant entertainment. Belle and Mich deserve it.

And clin, clin, clin, that the bonds fall

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

NO NO NO NO NO

Jasmin will not party and quite frankly I think anybody expects to is barking. My Belle has a few days left don't ruin by trying to include the party killer. Becca and Belle have tried to include her before - she killed their will. If My Belle doesn't get naked then a party hasn't happened.
Listen 1 month ago I'd say give her a chance but we are way past that stage. Any party Jasmine's at will be about as sexy as a nun's banquet.

you did good job explains BB Bravo 

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

NO NO NO NO NO

Jasmin no va a la fiesta y francamente, creo que nadie se espera ladrar. Mi Belle tiene unos días izquierda no arruinar al tratar de incluir el asesino del partido. Becca y Belle han tratado de incluir ella antes - ella mató a su voluntad. Si Mi Belle no se desnudan y luego una parte no ha sucedido.
Escucho hace 1 mes yo diría que darle una oportunidad, pero nos hemos pasado esa etapa. Cualquiera de las partes en el de Jasmine será casi tan atractivo como el banquete de una monja.

you have all reason

• Upvote 2