Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

They probably just watching to see what she's like before they get close. If she is a real fun loving girl, i really believe Belle will ditch Jasmin and party with her if she is the party type. Belle is naturally fun loving so it would bould well for her. 

I don't know. We'll have to see. I have never seen a new girl go out so much on her own though. And probably somebody has pointed out but My Belle :heart: has had plenty of opportunities to meet up with Lara and Melissa in the clubs and only did that once when she was so drunk she couldn't but her boots on.

15 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

If Sia had waited then maybe My Belle :heart: would have taken her to a club. But I don't think these current Barcelona girls have  a history of welcoming the newbies unlike Irma and there's not much (if any) chance of Jasmin going with them anyway.

Belle was very friendly to Sia which i expected her to be, she is with everyone as long as they treat her right, (which Milena did not). Sia and Jasmin also seem good. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Belle was very friendly to Sia which i expected her to be, she is with everyone as long as they treat her right, (which Milena did not). Sia and Jasmin also seem good. 

What i meant wasn't anything bad and Jasmin did take her shopping.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Il mio Belle  :heart: e Jasmin abbastanza accoglienti sul divano ma penso che meglio andare a mangiare, come avrei dovuto fare prima. 

Proprio sperano persone catturare qualcosa di interessante

I would not go wrong but this evening Jasmine is very sensual.
I hope it fun Belle ....
he deserves it!

A few years ago i remember watching this free interactive italian reality show called vitespiate or Friends1, 2. On this show you can talk directly to the housemates via the internet. Some of the housemates could speak good english so it was brilliant to talk to them live and say what you thought about the show. It just dawned on me there was a particular pixie there called Rossella who is a dead ringer for Belle and even dances like her LOL. Check out the youtube below.