Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course i think everyone who posts on the forum has their favorite girl, or in my case girls, both past and present, so if I was to be asked who my most favorite girl is, I would fill up the entire page professing my desire and love for so many of those incredibely beautiful young ladies that have graced the apartments and Penthouse of RLC and certainly has been my pleasure to watch all of them over the past 4 or so years. :heart:

Image result for beautiful young ladies

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Por supuesto, creo que todos los que los mensajes en el foro tiene su chica favorita, o en mi caso las niñas, tanto en el pasado y presente, así que si yo era que se le pregunte quién es mi chica más favorito, me llenaría toda la página profesar mi deseo y el amor por lo que muchos de esos incredibely hermosas señoritas que han adornado los apartamentos y áticos de RLC y sin duda ha sido un placer ver a todos ellos en los últimos 4 años más o menos. :heart:

resultado de imagen para las señoras hermosas jóvenes

You like it as me, is that each one is special in itself, and to stay with one to stay with all ... :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

There is an error with the ignore feature, when updating a page with new posts I can also see posts by users on my ignore list. I think StnCld was emailing Admin about it

I know but it's annoying.

TBH, Benfold he's far from the first to have attacked me repeatedly usually following a robust defence of The Goddess. I have had people write some pretty unpleasant PMs. I received criticism for posting too many pictures and that by publicising her I was contributing to her abuse ... yes nonsense but people keep chipping away until they get the response they probably wanted.

I say a lot so I should expect it but I eventually I crack.