Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Nick said:

That's  a accomplishment  yeeeeeeeeeeeeee I am so Exited looks like now on we all talk the girls making tea or eating or going out or they masterbating there phons or sleeping with dress on or taking shower or they went out balcony what a exiting life 

And you're watching it...::)

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

I can see the attraction in wanting that :biggrin:. But high heels in this apartment means no heads as camera's too low.

My Belle :heart: wore high heels for a couple of extended periods during her fashion show - she was headless. I am going to remind everyone that the lower cameras mean better pussy shots but I realise I must be the only one here interested in pussy ...

LOL in case someone took that seriously.

• Upvote 2

It's such a shame that while I was away Megan paid a flying visit and immediately buried her mouth in Jasmin's snatch while my Belle found something to stick up Megan's behind. They only just finished when Sia returned and a considerably moistened Megan left just before I got back from my dinner. Sia was cool about it though and Jasmin contented. I'm sure, with my luck, that happened.

• Upvote 1