Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

2 minutes ago, canito said:

i agree stone but im guessing shes staying here til belles leaves.im guessing she taking belles room when belles leaves.

If she is assigned to B1 then that's where she should be.  Other than that RLC is Falsely Advertising her Position. 

After all RLC chose the spot for her , she never chose it. Just because she kisses someone's ass up the chain doesn't make her any more special than the next girl that passes through the doors.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

If she is assigned to B1 then that's where she should be.  Other than that RLC is Falsely Advertising her Position. 

After all RLC chose the spot for her , she never chose it. Just because she kisses someone's ass up the chain doesn't make her any more special than the next girl that passes through the doors.

i agree with you there buddy.

• Upvote 1

first we have the masturbater that masturbated on kami bed that was her guest then kristy on kami bed then we have the guy who masturbated on kitty couch and now michelle who masturbated on belles bed why cant these guest masturbate in there own bed im not even counting the guy who masturbated in dasha bathroom yesterday who was a guest or the guy who masturbated in diane and her ex boyfriend apt.staring at the guest while she was sleeping and masturbating while he was a guest himself fucking pervs.:biggrin::biggrin:

23 minutes ago, canito said:

i guess she knew michelle masturbated on it last night.:biggrin:

Do you know what I wonder if it signals the end of Michelle's nights here? In which case the timing of last night's illness could not have been more unfortunate. Those 2 girls were are only chance of seeing some fun because obvious to anyone that Jasmin and I am pretty sure Sia are not going to even dance alongside My Belle let alone with her, let alone engage in the kind of horseplay she had with Michele the other night. let alone more.

21 minutes ago, canito said:

first we have the masturbater that masturbated on kami bed that was her guest then kristy on kami bed then we have the guy who masturbated on kitty couch and now michelle who masturbated on belles bed why cant these guest masturbate in there own bed im not even counting the guy who masturbated in dasha bathroom yesterday who was a guest or the guy who masturbated in diane and her ex boyfriend apt.staring at the guest while she was sleeping and masturbating while he was a guest himself fucking pervs.:biggrin::biggrin:

I rather think My Belle :heart: has been in beds in which other girls have bated before as well as herself.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Do you know what I wonder if it signals the end of Michelle's nights here? In which case the timing of last night's illness could not have been more unfortunate. Those 2 girls were are only chance of seeing some fun because obvious to anyone that Jasmin and I am pretty sure Sia are not going to even dance alongside My Belle let alone with her, let alone engage in the kind of horseplay she had with Michele the other night. let alone more.

you have to remember sometimes belles only dances when shes drunk or buzzed or in the mood to dance.