Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah,I think my wife and I with you on this one Seb38.  In our opinion RLC has been going downhill for quite some time now.  Too many apartments and not enough action.  I Mean, where's Irma, Isabella and Marco, Nora?  There used to be less apartments and far more action.  Rarely  did you see sex under the covers or changing with their backs behind a door.  The residents actually lived as if they would in the real world.  Not to much any more.  And the apartments with the most ladies have the least action.  Anybody know of any other sites that are any better than RLC?  My wife and I are all ears, or eyes..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

Why is any of this behavior a surprise?? I sure miss Anna!! She had real sensuality. Hell; Even Stella would put these 2 to shame...

I loved stella she was beautiful and had a body that rivaled jasmins and was game for about anything I miss her too

• Upvote 1

Well the girls are down.

I'd love to stick around and keep reading all the intelligent happy comments. But I need a beer and a shower. Plus tomorrow is turkey day and I have to make something in the kitchen to take to dinner.:cool::biggrin:

I'll look in later.

• Upvote 2

Well guys, it's been a pleasure to be with you tonight and I hope that, like me, write to this RLC shit, and sing 'em 40, because they treat us like shit. Not thinking about customers, allowing these sultry situations to occur ... Tonight will pass to the annals of total embarrassment ... I have not heard any RLC defender. Because I would have liked to tell you something ... As they are written ... "I do not pay for you to allow when you feel like it, to get situations like this ... 2 hours waiting is not enough?" I suppose when it is dope, they are immediately calling and stopping the party, but if it is because people have to spend 2 hours looking at armchairs, that's why nothing happens. Now they complain, tomorrow they will see a tit and they will pass the anger. That is the conclusion of this novhe.

• Upvote 2

il y a 15 minutes, denizenkane a dit :

Donc, beaucoup de colère pour une nuit positive. Ils ont dansé leurs petits cœurs pour la meilleure partie de 2 heures. Il est un bon signe des choses à venir.

Danse nuits avec Bell et Becca rarement duré aussi longtemps ou couru cette fin. Vous devez revenir en arrière à l'époque Lola et nous savons tous pourquoi ces filles étaient debout toute la nuit.

Je pense que le parti aurait tout simplement terminé quand ils sont allés à l'extérieur, mais Sia ne voulaient pas rester là-bas et ont préféré continuer à danser.

The dances of michellex and belle lasted only a few minutes, only sia danced all the night !!! Obviously, we can not force girls to party if they do not want to, and it is their right not to feel like it tonight. But they could have made an effort to at least stay with sia, instead of leaving her alone for most of the night.:dodgy:

• Upvote 3