Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

If the phone conversation between Candy and her bf last night from Kiteks's translation in Candy thread is anything to go by, then I'm not holding my breath to any explosive performance from her even though it looks like she has a fine pair of boobies and body to match :sad:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a 55 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Merci pour ce serpent. Vous ne pouvez pas les blâmer. Je me demandais si quelqu'un RLC interdit de poster quelque chose qu'ils jamais crachaient leur factice sur puis affiché tout ce qu'ils avaient! Je crois me souvenir il y a quelques mois quelqu'un poster plein de choses. Il semblait qu'ils étaient en colère ...

oui, j'avais été banni pour la 13 eme fois!!! j'ai donc partagé mes vidéos car je ne risquais plus rien.....:sleepy:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

Looks to me like Belle is gettin all gussied up to go out

At least she gave us a sexy shower show first, wonderful sexy Belle :heart:. with those perky titties and round bum. Shame cam 8 messed up the sexy naked dancing in her room .

• Upvote 1

Just had a thought. Judging by Kiteks conversation translation regarding Candy, looks  like she smitten with her boyfriend/fiancé. Sia made a great effort last night considering she was miles out of her comfort zone. Then the girls snubbed  her for a couple of hours so I'd be surprised if she let herself go again in the near future. And there's Belle who's apparently leaving very soon. Considering Michelle was desperate to get to B2, might this not leave her high and dry a bit as far as 'fun' is concerned?

I suppose she might have to unleash the beast!

• Upvote 2