Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

11/12: It is a room with great cams and I wish My Belle had had it instead of Jasmin but it was a good room for Jasmin as well. On the odd occasion when Belle lies on the bed with her pussy visible that room  would have been great.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It looks as though My Belle :heart: is going through a tough time just at the moment. My arms are not long enough to reach her to giver her hug and tell her it will be all right. She is a great girl and will find the love she deserves. I am definitely feeling more fatherly than lustily towards her just now.

I think she has a few dads out here at the moment BB...

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Is Belle prepping for another date let down tonight do you think? It's a bit early. I really hope he doesn't piss her off again!!

Hard to tell just yet. Belle has been known to do this before. She gets into her beauty treatments.

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Is Belle prepping for another date let down tonight do you think? It's a bit early. I really hope he doesn't piss her off again!!

If he pisses her off (a shame for her, she doesn't deserve it) could be a gain for us if she comes home early. Whatever the outcome of tonight Belle certainly appears to be going out in style so the next 5 days could be very entertaining if we're lucky - and Belle is generous :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Belle dancing nude in her br

Sia dancing in black in her br

The beauty in black
She's the serpent of lust
Coiling down the tree in your Eden
To bring you the fruits
Of forbidden pleasures
And forbidden knowledge
Behind your sleeping mind
The beauty in black