Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes of total nudity featuring her and thus all of RLC's  greatest shower ever. Plenty of great shots although I missed a couple a bend on camera 7 and a leg lift on camera 8.

Clearly My Belle :heart: must have got some good news but if this is every day until she leaves it will be great.

More bending and a visit to her bed near the balcony would make it extra wonderful but honestly unless she really goes for it this is better than the night sexy dancing for which she needs that table with the frigging jigsaw on it.

It is a shame it is winter because in the sunlight I ... and I have stop bleeding. I wish she'd keep those panties off though - no-one in the rest of the house is bothered :cool:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Menos de un día y Jessica ya es un favorito de los fans :angel:

Keep in mind that she is the new one, and the novelty always sells.
Mel is beautiful, it would be my favorite if not because she is too long away from home ...
And Lima, it's Lima, although it's not the same one that came into the house, drunk all day, that's very good news, but I think she apart from nudity, masturbation, and live sex, that's something that is To praise for all the party that she has given, if all that, had managed also with more interaction with the girls in her apartment and the other floor, I think she would have become the queen of the spectators.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

¡Tranquilo! ¿Vieron Mi Belle  :heart:?!

I've seen your Belle, the first thing I find her in the dining room, totally naked:rolleyes:, talking to Sia, fully dressed ...:cry:
She has hunted her whole body in oil:dodgy: ... she must smell ... because the oil she uses is not balsamic oil but of cooking ... and I do not know that it is so pleasant ...
But she is pretty and young, we are going to miss her when she leaves.
Yesterday gave me the impression that like most who are about to leave the house ... are already disregarding the RLC project, the bad thing, as I read this morning, she is supposed to be the one that animates the house ...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

I've seen your Belle, the first thing I find her in the dining room, totally naked:rolleyes:, talking to Sia, fully dressed ...:cry:
She has hunted her whole body in oil:dodgy: ... she must smell ... because the oil she uses is not balsamic oil but of cooking ... and I do not know that it is so pleasant ...
But she is pretty and young, we are going to miss her when she leaves.
Yesterday gave me the impression that like most who are about to leave the house ... are already disregarding the RLC project, the bad thing, as I read this morning, she is supposed to be the one that animates the house ...

Think being coated in balsamic might be a bit overpowering too :confused:

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Vortios tarde, Nueva duendecillo Jessica en B1 alcanza el nivel habitual :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: , pero aún no puedo comentar sobre B2

The two new girls are pretty, I think B2 comes out a little more winning, since the girl, gives me the impression that is a little more beautiful.
What I do not know, is if a new girl appears in B1, both Mel and Lima, will stop being both in their rooms and out more to the common areas.
Lima has been here for so long that it will be difficult to change her habits, and Mel is so comfortable in the nudity of her room, and she is not easy to be so naked in front of the other two girls, that a little if we will lose, if they Meet in the dining room...