Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I still think alcohol on its own (well maybe with bonuses) could do it. Look at My Belle :heart: on Michelle's first night. She was full on touching Michelle with her naked body repeatedly flashing the pussy at her face and the naked dry humping before trying to rip Michelle's clothes off.

They could have just as much fun with only alcohol. They don't need to get into that other stuff.

• Upvote 5

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Todavía pienso que el alcohol por sí solo (bueno, tal vez con bonos) podría hacerlo. Mira Mi Belle  :heart: en la primera noche de Michelle. Ella estaba llena de tocar Michelle con su cuerpo desnudo parpadear repetidamente el coño en la cara y la desnuda haciendo coito, antes de tratar de rasgar la ropa de Michelle fuera.

Although this totally agrees with his words, there are two things that I would like to point out.
The first thing is that "someone" did not want to happen what we all saw that could happen, and it was a good session of two girls, dancing naked, maybe some kind of game more intimate, but I am convinced that we would be contemplating little more. .. I am convinced that the girls are not going to show a session of safic sex as we have been able to contemplate ...
Seen, and linking with the above, I find it increasingly likely that the images we all have in the retina, games and intimate touches, massage in bed, girls putting their sex in the face of another girl, all those scenes, Which were only a part of great nights of party, will not repeat again ... perhaps because as many comrades say here in CC or in RLCfan, and even in other places, the company does not want to be given. And the girls, do not be for work.

55 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They could have just as much fun with only alcohol. They don't need to get into that other stuff.

Without cameras real girls do experiment. As I have explained before not only does it not have the same stigma with girls but their sexuality is different. Male homosexuality is genetic - lot of evidence for this - but with lesbianism there is in fact no evidence as yet so I believe they did need far less because it means far less. Incidentally we did have a few bi guys at college but strangely enough they tended to be Bowie fans so their hero was bi ... were they really bi or was it just Bowie. I am afraid I wasn't really close enough to girls at college to ascertain their reasons but I've been in few 3somes ... FMF and FFM if you know what that means and with the latter was very natural - well I happened to know about them.

17 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Heads up great translation from Kitek in the Belle topic. Honestly i don't really know what to make of it. 

Like I said on there - I'm saying nothing other than she is playing with fire and she might not realise it. She half believes him - well I guess while he's paying her ...

Whatever I only wish happiness for My Belle :heart:.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

i am italian boy

if i want are normal i go in vatican city not in RLC.

i want free girls without taboobreaker and with high sexual potential

Mikelima - no girls in the Vatican but there may be some there that wear high-heels LOL

• Upvote 2