Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Mikelima1970 said:

I do not know in your countries but in Italy we have clubs for elderly !!!
They look very much like bc2 tonight !!
bingo, Trump and other games !!

Trump's a game - OK now I understand the election. When are they running one with real candidates?

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It would be very surprising if hot young girls didn't have BFs or GFs or both ... sadly. My Belle just wanted to join in.

I know and I think if some of the girls were honest about they joined RLC to get a break from the BF. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Sergio said:

sorry but I miss by a little, now the girls get naked anymore? I read that you have to wait to see Michelle 6 am

My Belle :heart: was totally naked for a couple of hours although the 2nd hour it was mainly in darkness.

Guest emeraldking

caught that oil show belle earlier she looked so yummy

i hope michelle gonna play on her phone with her BF more tonight

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Belle has gathered stuff out of the dining area cupboard into carrier bag and also some from the hall cupboard, little things she keeps doing preparing for the inevitable day.

Yup she's in preparation mode.  Don't they still have some alcohol or did they drink it all? 

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Yup she's in preparation mode.  Don't they still have some alcohol or did they drink it all? 

Odd she put the carrier bag behind the door to the living room in the hall, maybe it was mostly junk, she did seem to be looking for something in particular, she even climbed up in her BeR wardrobe then sent a voice message on her phone

• Upvote 1