Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

6 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Well thanks to Kitek we now know that Belle leaves on 1st December. So no more guessing. Also Candy only stays 1 month and Michelle longer as she will take the big room when Candy leaves. 

Tuesday will be her Final Day.......           Then it will be at least 90 Days before she returns if she chooses to do so.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Tuesday will be her Final Day.......           Then it will be at least 90 Days before she returns if she chooses to do so.

Yes if she does not find her husband in 3 months she may be back for more money. Well we can live in hope:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

boys.
I would like to send an invitation to michelle professional course electrician !!
she is really a danger !!

Hairdryer on the bed = danger. Chargers on the bed = danger. I guess the heating in her room is not working. She is freezing all the time.

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Hairdryer on the bed = danger. Chargers on the bed = danger. I guess the heating in her room is not working. She is freezing all the time.

have not seen any of the girls adjust thermostats to the left of the door into the Belles room since Jasmin traveled. Belle knows how they work

Just now, Noldus said:

have not seen any of the girls adjust thermostats to the left of the door into the Belles room since Jasmin traveled. Belle knows how they work

She is pretty good at telling them how stuff works last night the girls were excited when she showed them the Balcony lights. Michelle must not have asked her how her heating works. 

46 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Well thanks to Kitek we now know that Belle leaves on 1st December. So no more guessing. Also Candy only stays 1 month and Michelle longer as she will take the big room when Candy leaves. 

Where is this translation?

You noticed, that the living room is still very dark. There's a window to the left of the tv, and it's never open! Just once, the first day, and there was a very bright living room. I think you have to ask RLC to tell the girls to open this window to see the girls in their living room!

2 minutes ago, winnlove said:

You noticed, that the living room is still very dark. There's a window to the left of the tv, and it's never open! Just once, the first day, and there was a very bright living room. I think you have to ask RLC to tell the girls to open this window to see the girls in their living room!

They close it so they can see the TV better. Would be better if RLC positioned the uplight lamps better. They are always behind the subjects which never works. They shoule place these uplights in better places