Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

Il y a 2 heures, cram4444 a dit :

Avis aux Actionnaires de RLC.

Je postule Pour un emploi de directeur général,

et je promets de faire increase le chiffre d'affaire de cette entreprise.

Il y a Quelques Investissements à prévoir certes,

Quelques caméras à Déplacer,

Quelques caméras à rajouter,

des Éclairages infrarouge à prévoir.

La possibility de Pouvoir Avoir le fils D'une cam En regardant Une Autre.

Je Comprends pas Parfaitement Qu'il N'y AIT de fils Dans les salle de bain equipées de WC

Mais Quand les filles sont DANS LES baignoires ACDE Ne est ainsi justifié.

Et Il Faut redingote ACCORDER Plus d'importance aux castings,

et aux Règles à respecter Les Dans la Maison sous Peine de sanctions.

When Sia se masturbe en se cachant Dans la pièce non de la chambre c'est irrecevable. Privilegier le naturel et la spontanéité, et pas bureaux cam show ridiculise.

Commentaire RLC may tolérer Qu'une fille salariée par RLC

puisse faire des cam show Pour Une société concurrente.

Nous les clients Abonnés, Nous Sommes sanctionnés when Nous partageons, nos vidéos,

Mais les filles sont Totalement libre de faire ne importe quoi, pire,

lorsqu'elle police journey de mal, sur rencontré l'appartement en entretien e

t c'est nous qui sommes encore sanctionnés.

Accorder juin attention Toute Particulière aux Remarques ET suggestions des Abonnés,

CERTAINS D'ENTRE NOUS PEUVENT Avoir de bonnes idées. Je suis persuadent Que d'CERTAINS entre nous seraient Ravis d'être nommés le porte libération conditionnelle des Abonnés, et organisateur dialogue AINSI non with la direction de RLC. Il y a Tellement de chose à faire verser le concept develop this.

Réveillez-vous RLC !!!

je vous soutiens à fond  cram4444  et vous pouvez me demander de me joindre à vous pour réclamer des changements,, je serais avec vous  ........

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Benfold said:

This part is actually not correct, they do sign a contract with RLC and they are paid a basic fee, which is topped up with bonuses 

I don't remember there is a real proof of that. I don't know, it has been said a couple of time that they have only free apartment and get bonuses.

Just now, Thorhart said:

I don't remember there is a real proof of that. I don't know, it has been said a couple of time that they have only free apartment and get bonuses.

There was a conversation in which the girls openly talked about bonuses.

2 minutes ago, Thorhart said:

The girls talked about it. Jasmin was trying to work out how much she would earn - she thought about €500, although Becca suggested €1200 after bonuses were added

• Upvote 1

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Michelle is not Camming, Remember she said she came here for a break from work so i doubt she will spend hours and hours camming. Maybe with the Husband she will

She's not at the moment true, and no makeup either. Maybe no show tonight, although she took great care to set up the room how she wanted, included lighting and the positioning of her webcam. I have no doubt she will cam at some point, and we won't see anything good

Just now, Benfold said:

She's not at the moment true, and no makeup either. Maybe no show tonight, although she took great care to set up the room how she wanted, included lighting and the positioning of her webcam. I have no doubt she will cam at some point, and we won't see anything good

I still hope that she is not camming at all.

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

I still hope that she is not camming at all.

I agree, but there is no doubt she is a well known cam girl. I would prefer that she left it off RLC but unless the girls are told to stop, they won't - double the money