Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

The thing that really pisses me off as taht I said I would pay to see MY Belle cam but what happened is that I saw her cam not through the cam - I feel very upset.

I will always love My Belle but she's doing more on cam then she's done in 3 months here. Here's my arse close up and in good light, here's my pussy, here's my nipple. Well you could have done that in the last 3 months, MY Belle.
And Candy - if extra money is available then all of a sudden she's different.

They owe us a party big time but we will never get the quality of the camming cam.

Don't be too mad with her, she knows she can't go up to the RLC cams and do any of that blatantly, She has shown us plenty without knowing what we are actually seeing and making it obvious. There she had a webcam in front of her she could see what she was showing and was allowed to do it. Its different.

5 minutes ago, Fernan said:

Texting now, I think they are looking for jobs.  Hopefully.

I would like to see a restart in barcelona. ... It is time for girls like Irma, Ilona, Kamilla, Anna, ... 

It is time for more real people that have fun for themself and not as some kind of work. If RLC could not find enough open minded people for one apartment, they should not pretend so and fill the apartments with more and more teasing girls.

• Upvote 2