Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

... I want to have your confidence ... unfortunately ... this weekend is over ... they did nothing more as in the last one ... and in the one before that ... and in the one before that ... ... ...

It will always be a mix of some dancing with way more smartphone advertising  ... :(

No confidence MR Box and to be honest little hope. I am actually more annoyed with Michelle than anything - I think she pushed it too far tonight with camming all of the girls and My Belle could not resist showing off with her exhibitionist streak. You know she could just shower like everyone else but she takes it to the max - only missing some more bending so we can see back burger. I was fooled ... and it cost me. Let's hope only $20. But Michelle will not show her pussy during the dancing not tonight and not on the other 2 night she danced - however then she will go aroun visiting every cam in the flat naked like she did 2 nights ago and will do that other stuff she is famous for. It would take very little for MY Belle to lose her panties permanently.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It is tough nagachilli. i am perfectly prepared for My Belle's leaving. I do hope she comes back and Melissa too who has done very well in tough circumstances. However recent parties have not really delivered thie promise. There were some good moments tonight but really there should have been a lot more.

im quite proud of Belle all that drinking and she is sat there having a serious conversation, she is normally falling off the chair now. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

im quite proud of Belle all that drinking and she is sat there having a serious conversation, she is normally falling off the chair now. 

She may be sat there but is she talking sense?

Generally what is worse than girls discussing something ..........

Drunk girls discussing something !

• Upvote 1

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Maybe but now the other 2 don't dance because of a girl who it seems does nothing but moan about her BF and this convo may have been going on for an hour. I think this was probably the same subject that kept them occupied for much of the afternoon. Th other 2 still have not shown as much to us as they showed in 10 minutes camming.

Just now, delta10 said:

She may be sat there but is she talking sense?

Generally what is worse than girls discussing something ..........

Drunk girls discussing something !

Drunk men discussing something because at least if I talk with a drunk girl they are reasonably nice to look at whereas with a bloke it's just BS, the same BS, more of the same BS ad infinitum

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Maybe but now the other 2 don't dance because of a girl who it seems does nothing but moan about her BF and this convo may have been going on for an hour. I think this was probably the same subject that kept them occupied for much of the afternoon. Th other 2 still have not shown as much to us as they showed in 10 minutes camming.

Convo over back to partying 

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Drunk men discussing something because at least if I talk with a drunk girl they are reasonably nice to look at whereas with a bloke it's just BS, the same BS, more of the same BS ad infinitum

True !!