Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

Sia.... Try not to be so shy of your body. You are beautiful in your way. Being tall and thin is a good thing. Be confident of yourself girl and proud of your long legs and pretty face. There is much more beauty going on than you let yourself believe. :-)

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Sin confianza MR caja y para ser honesta pocas esperanzas. De hecho, estoy más molesto con Michelle que cualquier cosa - Creo que ella lo empujó demasiado lejos esta noche con leva todas las chicas y Mi Belle no pudo resistir mostrando con su vena exhibicionista. Usted sabe que ella sólo podía ducharse como todos los demás, pero ella se lo lleva al máximo - sólo faltan poco más de flexión para que podamos ver de nuevo hamburguesa. Fui engañado ... y me costó. Esperemos sólo $ 20. Pero Michelle no mostrará su vagina durante el baile no esta noche y no en el otro de 2 noches bailaba - sin embargo, a continuación, va a ir todas partes del mundo visitando cada leva en el piso desnudo, como lo hizo hace 2 noches y hará que la otra materia que es famoso para. Haría falta muy poco para MI Belle perder sus bragas de forma permanente.

Sorry, but what amazes me is that you have not reached that conclusion before ... Mich, it's as they say, old fox, does not have something innocent. But most girls are like that, Elisa, Rebeca, Melisa, Lima, Mel, Jes ... You will see, what they want you to see. What happens is that if RLC allows certain attitudes inside the housing, the fault is not of the girls is of RLC. I've sent you a message about 10 minutes before they cut, by imposing RLC. How many people, like me, will have written to you in 10 minutes and even after

I know tonight is old hat to you guys, all the teasing and stuff and I'll probably get bored like you but after looking at free cams for about 3 yrs, call me mad, but I'm enjoying tonight. Just waiting for Mel to come home now so I can tuck her in! :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

As I had say before, I have an extremely bad vibe with this whole Candy relationship. I am certainly and hopefully wrong, because I can't understand the language, and I have to rely on the translations on the forums and guesswork, but these kind of things happen always the same way in real life, and the signs are there, according to me.

She doesn't appear to be in a healthy relationship at all. Even when you are madly in love, it is natural for couples to be temporarily separated for different reasons (work, health, familily obligations, hobbies, whatever ...), and to cope. She seemed yesterday devastated and frightened to displease him, and he seemed to be using her guilt to blackmail her.

• Upvote 1