Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The ones that sleep with a Bucket beside them. Those people are the life of the Party.          

In all my years on this earth, I have been the life of the party more than once.           :biggrin:

LOL I never been once in my life , the reason when I was 5 years old my cozen  gave me glass  of ouzo   I drink the hall thing one shot that was it never again torch the sheet lol I wish they did with the cigarette lol:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nick said:

LOL I never been once in my life , the reason when I was 5 years old my cozen  gave me glass  of ouzo   I drink the hall thing one shot that was it never again torch the sheet lol I wish they did with the cigarette lol:biggrin:

I quite smoking 3 years ago. Thanks to vaping. Which is what i do now. And am much better for it.:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, timber said:

Lol. Usted ha dicho que estas personas eran "loco", "enfermo" y "raro" para estar fuera en este momento de la noche " a la espera de que aparezcan las niñas". También dijo que " tienen que ser bastante lejos para que la luz no les da de distancia". Totalmente de que no sólo los acosadores, los transeúntes al azar por.

Yo puedo opinar y llamar a una persona o decirle que es un "loco", porque lo conozco y se que hace cosas que son tontadas, cosas que yo no haría, pero de alguien que no conozco, juzgarla, o calificarla de acosador, me parece tan grave, que no me atrevería a utilizarla.

legalmente porque, llamar loco a alguien, no es un delito de difamación, pero llamar acosador, es entrar en otros terrenos.

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

I can say and call a person or tell it's a "crazy", because I know and doing things that are tontadas, things I would not do, but someone I do not know, judge, or qualify stalker, I it seems so serious that I would not dare use it.

legally because calling someone crazy, it is not a criminal defamation, but calling stalker, is to enter other fields.

Dude, if they're hiding outside someone's building at 4 in the morning hoping to catch glimpses of them on the balcony, "stalker" fits pretty well. And I don't think defamation is the crime to be worrying about here.

1 minute ago, timber said:

Amigo, si están escondidos fuera de la construcción de otra a las 4 de la mañana con la esperanza de vislumbrar de ellos en el balcón, "Stalker" encaja bastante bien. Y no creo que la difamación es el delito que se preocupa por aquí.

I give you my opinion, you do what you want. Like looking at some armchairs until they return, I do not eat lunch, but each one with his time is very free to waste it any way he wants. If they spend more time outside than inside (it's a way of expressing myself), and RLC, does not solve that issue, you will be very free to tell RLC, stay with your floor, but you do not tease me . Or keep paying with hope, one day God will come down and put a camera on the balcony.

• Upvote 2

il y a 3 minutes, timber a dit :

Je ne donne pas une merde si vous les appelez noms sur Internet signifie (et moi, franchement, ne se soucient pas beaucoup sur l'une des filles dans B2 en ce moment). Mais l'attente en dehors de leur bâtiment est totalement différent.

je suis d'accord!!! si quelqu'un ici a dit qu'il attendait les filles devant leur appartement, alors c'est un fou et un connard!!! et la police doit être avertie!!

I agree!!! If someone here said he was waiting for the girls in front of their apartment, then he's a fool and an ass! And the police must be warned !!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, timber said:

Me importa una mierda si usted los llama significar nombres en internet (y yo, francamente, no me importa mucho acerca de cualquiera de las chicas de B2 en este momento). Pero la espera fuera de su edificio es totalmente diferente.

For you is the same a voyeur as a stalker ?, if it is so, I of you would make me look

2 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

je suis d'accord !!! SI quelqu'un ici a dit qu'il attendait les filles devant leur appartement, alors c'est un fou et connard ONU !!! et la policía doit être avertie !!

¡¡¡Estoy de acuerdo!!! Si alguien aquí dijo que estaba esperando a las chicas frente a su apartamento, entonces él es un tonto y un culo! Y la policía debe ser advertido !!

You get things out of context, but I will not talk about it anymore.

45 minutes ago, Nick said:

what is going to happen when belle lives , Candy not to much active Sia not atoll looks like we going to have Michelle all by herself :angry:

Both apartment are almost dead..with or without belle..rlc should had focused in one good barca apartment with girls wired for rlc and that were fun to watch.This two current barca houses don't wort an single good barca1 we had in the past.This cast of girls(with Lima expection)only eats sleeps watchs tv and phone..the other part of real life..intimacy..zero.They are just waiting time to pass and recieve paycheck.

• Upvote 5