Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

These are real girls and do form good friendships, that is very real, not everything they do is teasing or work. If you watch Belle and Jasmin most days you can see they have got closer and closer. That is REAL.

The concept of this apartment is artificially. RLC is flying girls through half of Europe to let them live together in an apartment so that we can see them. If the girls do nothing else as to watch there smartphones, they do not need to make the effort. In barcelona, only Nora has lived there for real. 

It is true, Jasmin has change a tiny bit. But this was nearly from one day to the next and currently no further improvement can be seen. ... I think, she had a discussion with RLC about the minimum requirements.

Anyway, this apartment is boring. ... If you like to think, it is a big success when two girls in one of the barcelona apartment speak a few sentences with each other every day (after they speend weeks together), we may have different expectations. RLC need open minded and extroverted people. Ilona is a good example. She had, even in her first stay (without any mastrubation) shown some real fun. The current cast is waiting all day for they return flight. Is not that obvious?

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, MrBox said:

The concept of this apartment is artificially. RLC is fly girls through half of Europe to let them live together in an apartment so that we can see them. If the girls do nothing else as to watch there smartphones, they do not need to make the effort. In barcelona, only Nora has lived there for real. 

It is true, Jasmin has change a tiny bit. But this was nearly from day to the next and currently no further improvement can be seen. ... I think, she had a discussion with RLC about the minimum requirements.

Anyway, this apartment is boring. ... If you like to think, it is a big success when two girls in one of the barcelona apartment speak a few sentences with each other very day (after they speend weeks together), we may have different expectations. RLC need open minded and extroverted people. Ilona is a good example. She had, even in her first stay (without any mastrubation) shown some real fun. The current cast is waiting all day for they return flight. Is not that obvious?

Now I have a degree in Mathematics/Statistics and I can tell you how careful we have to be regarding language like "few", "often" "overwhelmingly" etc. and given that My Belle :heart: and Jasmin talked for several hours last night (OK it was mainly Belle) so "a few sentences" is severely understating the status of their conversation.
Look Mr Box I do understand your feelings and is sad that the evenings are a guaranteed dead loss but Jasmin was never going to change that much. I am just asking you to recognise that Belle has not changed much either, she is just with different kinds of people. I am not sure Polya would have much in common with Jasmin.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Now I have a degree in Mathematics/Statistics and I can tell you how careful we have to be regarding language like "few", "often" "overwhelmingly" etc. and given that My Belle :heart: and Jasmin talked for several hours last night (OK it was mainly Belle) so "a few sentences" is severely understating the state of their conversation.
Look Mr Box I do understand your feelings and is sad that the evenings are a guaranteed dead loss but Jasmin was never going to change that much. I am just asking you to recognise that Belle has not changed much either, she is just with different kinds of people. I am not sure Polya would have much in common with Jasmin.

Mr Box would make an outstanding news reporter for most major networks-just like them, he distorts the facts for his own bias  LOL

• Upvote 3

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Now I have a degree in Mathematics/Statistics and I can tell you how careful we have to be regarding language like "few", "often" "overwhelmingly" etc. and given that My Belle :heart: and Jasmin talked for several hours last night (OK it was mainly Belle) so "a few sentences" is severely understating the state of their conversation.

I do not know. ... Maybe, I simply miss all the fun this apartment have. ... They seems to be good in hiding it. ... ::) ... Ultimately, I doubt it very much.

Every time, i watch this apartment it is all about there smartphone. ... Like, now, like before an hour, like in the morning, like yesterday and last week. ... I simply do not see something else.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Mr Box would make an outstanding news reporter for most major networks-just like them, he distorts the facts for his own bias  LOL

Please do not start to instult me. ... I just post my opinion and what i see. ... I do not change the facts!

BTW, i am not online every time. ... It could even be that i missed some sex there. ... It simply seems not very likely.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

LMAO BB no one can change Jasmin , I sad in the past jasmin is there to convert the girls to become  nuns and she is seceding LOL

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Ahora tengo un grado en Matemáticas / Estadística y te puedo decir qué tan cuidadoso tenemos que estar en relación con la lengua como "pocos", "a menudo" "abrumadoramente", etc., y dado que mi Belle :heart: y Jasmin hablaron durante varias horas la noche anterior (OK era principalmente Belle) por lo que "un par de frases" está subestimando gravemente el estado de la conversación.
Mire Sr. Box hago entender sus sentimientos y es triste que las noches son una pérdida muerta garantizada pero Jasmin nunca iba a cambiar mucho. Sólo te pido que reconocer que Belle no ha cambiado mucho, ella es sólo con diferentes tipos de personas. No estoy seguro de Polya tendría mucho en común con Jasmin.

Not to offend, the main difference I observe between Polya and Jasmine is that the first one, would have their parties and businesses outside the house, but never made a bad gesture at the parties. If she had to undress, Polya undressed, if she had to get into the bath, she would go into the bathtub and play with the dildo, someone does not remember?
If she had to lick a good pussy, she was not going to let opportunity, and in the end, she showed how she fucked, it hurt that her boy cut himself off at the end, and wanted to put the comforter over, but, the comforter was rebellious, and They hunted them ... Of what I am happy. Not to see two people fucking, which is not something that excites me, it's because I fuck a lot of those who come here wanting to preserve their privacy, when we pay them justly, so they do not hide their intimacy ... but so that you enter?
To those who enter thinking and behaving like this, my recommendation would be,

stay in your house!

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, happyone said:

Happyone I have a question  tell me since jasmin came to apartment what did she contribute  and Now we have Sia, what are they good for just occupied  the apartment if that's what you guys to see then we have two different  Ideas , you like to watch boring girls and we like to see Excitement just like in past , and I remember on past when there was Excitement you all jump have fun with the girls 

17 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Please do not start to instult me. ... I just post my opinion and what i see. ... I do not change the facts!

BTW, i am not online every time. ... It could even be that i missed some sex there. ... It simply seems not very likely.

Not meant to insult you personally, but more of a reprimand against news stations and their reporting in general

3 minutes ago, Nick said:

Happyone I have a question  tell me since jasmin came to apartment what did she contribute  and Now we have Sia, what are they good for just occupied  the apartment if that's what you guys to see then we have two different  Ideas , you like to watch boring girls and we like to see Excitement just like in past , and I remember on past when there was Excitement you all jump have fun with the girls 

I agree. .... but ... Sia is simply very new. ... She could be anything and we have to wait to find out.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Nick said:

Degree of contribution is relative to those who view.  I believe that several of us have already expressed what she has contributed for us, so a list is not needed

• Upvote 1