Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bizarrely Sia is out on My Belle:heart:'s balcony. My Belle :heart: showed her it earlier. Sia is dressed so she's not sunbathing as far as I know but why not enter through the LR and while she's there the prospects of a shower are probably low and a show non-existent. What if she stays there all afternoon? Maybe she is sunbathing. Another problem I didn't forsee. 

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Bizarrely Sia is out on My Belle:heart:'s balcony. My Belle :heart: showed her it earlier. Sia is dressed so she's not sunbathing as far as I know but why not enter through the LR and while she's there the prospects of a shower are probably low and a show non-existent. What if she stairs there all afternoon? Maybe she is sunbathing. Another problem I didn't forsee. 

A bit cool to be sunbathing. It's only 60F

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Bizarrely Sia is out on My Belle:heart:'s balcony. My Belle :heart: showed her it earlier. Sia is dressed so she's not sunbathing as far as I know but why not enter through the LR and while she's there the prospects of a shower are probably low and a show non-existent. What if she stays there all afternoon? Maybe she is sunbathing. Another problem I didn't forsee. 

it is the same balcony as the living room, we have seen Stella go out in the living room and get into the room to Belle/ Lola.

• Upvote 1