Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice dancing shower interrupted by My Belle:heart:'s continued and continual problems with the water temperature.

Sadly though no post shower naked dance show - she could at least have laid on the bed naked for a while like Rebecca - and so a great opportunity has been lost. I guess she was concerned about her period after all because knickers and a big pad went on as soon as she had finished. This at least relieves me form the worry that she's going to naked during the rest of the day.

Has anyone else noticed that the thumbnails are still not correct for many of the rooms? For example, the thumbnails for Jasmin's room have shown her laying on her bed for the last 15 minutes and when you click to go to her room, her bed is empty and she is nowhere to be found. The same has occurred with the living room showing Sia sitting on the couch when she is not there when you click on the room itself. Very frustrating. 

• Upvote 1