Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Listen once more I have to view a post by that little **** MarksMan. Seems the ignore doesn't work quite as I expected.

His very first post was to attack me. Imagine joining the board and then attacking one of the 4 of 5 biggest posts of content on it! Then he kept posting against as though I wa stoo stupid to understand his fucking messaage.

And isn't he so well informed. yeah all my posts are "My Belle, My Belle". I guess the pathetic piece of *** missed my previous several thousand posts on all the girls on this forum.

Because of this like Mikey I basically have the right to say what I want and won't be cowed or lectured by little tiny pipsqueaks like that.

I am well aware of my relationship with My Belle :heart:. I am also well aware of who she is. I am under no fucking illusions and to suggest I am really shows he hasn't read posts.

My Belle :heart: is just my bit of fum. Yeah I watch most of day because I can. All my other favourite girls The Goddess, Nelly, Masha, i can and have been watching for months on end as I did with My Belle :heart: before she moved to B2. At which point I had to make a big decision but one which I knew would be short lived. So I will have more fun until she leaves.

Whilst writing this post you may have missed that it was a language issue, which I have now clarified. We can all be friends again

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Listen once more I have to view a post by that little **** MarksMan. Seems the ignore doesn't work quite as I expected.

His very first post was to attack me. Imagine joining the board and then attacking one of the 4 of 5 biggest posts of content on it! Then he kept posting against as though I wa stoo stupid to understand his fucking messaage.

And isn't he so well informed. yeah all my posts are "My Belle, My Belle". I guess the pathetic piece of *** missed my previous several thousand posts on all the girls on this forum.

Because of this like Mikey I basically have the right to say what I want and won't be cowed or lectured by little tiny pipsqueaks like that.

I am well aware of my relationship with My Belle :heart:. I am also well aware of who she is. I am under no fucking illusions and to suggest I am really shows he hasn't read posts.

My Belle :heart: is just my bit of fum. Yeah I watch most of day because I can. All my other favourite girls The Goddess, Nelly, Masha, i can and have been watching for months on end as I did with My Belle :heart: before she moved to B2. At which point I had to make a big decision but one which I knew would be short lived. So I will have more fun until she leaves.

I think he or she is some one in the forum with new name LOL they did that to me when I was putting down  Nora LMAO and I think I know who he was :biggrin: Called him self Nora's Mother 

6 minutes ago, Nick said:

LMAO YES you did better me that's what I was trying to say 

OK I think we misunderstood each other

There are two balconies in the apartment - one shared between Belle's room and living room, and a separate balcony shared between Jasmin's room and Sia's room 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Benfold said:

In England, saying 'My' before something does not mean he thinks he owns her, it is a sign of affection. BB is not saying that he owns Belle, he is just saying that he likes her.

I do agree with you that I find it a bit much sometimes when a page is full of massive blue writing and :heart::heart::heart:s, but I'd rather see that than people arguing with each other over silly things

He hasn't been here when Rita or Irma is in the house.:biggrin: I told him before he ain't seen nothing yet.....

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Whilst writing this post you may have missed that it was a language issue, which I have now clarified. We can all be friends again

I have seen that Benfold but I am afraid I do not buy it. His first posts were about me and not the apartment. He came in with the sole purpose of winding me up or at the very least lecturing me. I really don't see why we should have to tolerate such people and that's why I ignored him but for some reason despite setting all references to ignore I see his post again. Look at all my posts on The Goddess in the big green text. That was just my style like Mikey had his CAPS and his GIFs and Hope had his logos. I was taking a lot of trouble to post the pictures so I just decided to add something. Mikey's Rita's husband, Pepe has The Goddess, and I stuck on My Belle :heart:. It's all it is and like I said when he's posted tens of thousands of pictures I might take him seriously but to attack me from the off ...