Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Music stopped and panties stayed on. How unlucky - something goes wrong every time.

Yes the battery went flat on the speaker! She was not happy about it. She ran into to the LR to turn the tv on shouting Musica! 

• Upvote 1

Ive always thought that Belle does not just do the sexy dancing for us its also for herself. Did you see how her smile is beaming when she is doing it. She loves it when the music is right for her to dance! I fully expect that she does the dancing in her own room at home! 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Has anyone else noticed that the thumbnails are still not correct for many of the rooms? For example, the thumbnails for Jasmin's room have shown her laying on her bed for the last 15 minutes and when you click to go to her room, her bed is empty and she is nowhere to be found. The same has occurred with the living room showing Sia sitting on the couch when she is not there when you click on the room itself. Very frustrating. 

Very frustrating especially when we pay a premium for things to work as expected or get fixed -this thumbnail problem has been now for at least the last 3 days off and on

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

My Belle :heart: was moving so much my graphics card crashed. I hope nothing naked happened in the last 10 minutes.

Sorry u missed it!!                                                                                                                                           just kidding

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Ive always thought that Belle does not just do the sexy dancing for us its also for herself. Did you see how her smile is beaming when she is doing it. She loves it when the music is right for her to dance! I fully expect that she does the dancing in her own room at home! 

Exactly. It may be false for other girls but for My Belle she never ever looks happier than dancing naked (or topless today) to her favourite music. This is who she is, an exhibitionist and a lover of life.

• Upvote 2

Just now, happyone said:

Sorry u missed it!!                                                                                                                                           just kidding

LOL it didn't look like she was going to get naked but I haven't had that kind of crash for years - in fact before my old graphics card died.