Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Probably but I've seen he rin this state before and while not functioning she can stay conscious. Bloody phones though. At least I can keep the Chrome memory leaks and the graphics card under control with this breaks

Yes Belle is way too distracted by this guy now, drunk messaging is the worst as she could be saying things she does not actually mean. 

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure how these two know each other but it was obvious belle wanted michelle but michelle was balking a bit, maybe cause of the cams? I think michelle would like a go at belle as well so there is much promise going forward. Whatever is going with the phones is causing an issue tonight

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Ella es la que está tratando de llamarlo, lo está haciendo ahora, una y otra

If you do not recognize that a cock, has fucked us the night, and without reason, because it has given a horn attack ... So, if I do, I do not understand you. You and me, and all of us would have seen a big party, at least recognize that. And my experience, is that things do not happen again ...

1 minute ago, vortios said:

If you do not recognize that a cock, has fucked us the night, and without reason, because it has given a horn attack ... So, if I do, I do not understand you. You and me, and all of us would have seen a big party, at least recognize that. And my experience, is that things do not happen again ...

This maybe but i think Belle has got drunk too quick to do much more anyway with or without the guy distraction

• Upvote 1