Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

7 hours ago, MrBox said:

A life without expectation, I do not consider possible.

I have no expectation about individual residents, but I do have expectations about RLC as a product. ... That is very normal or would you say about a newly purchased car that broke down just after the first 50km? The statement "Because I expected nothing, i am not disappointed." seems not to fit very well. 

Anyway, I expect a reasonable casting from RLC. They should make sure, that the residents are open minded and nice people that agree with the idea of the project. In barcelona, the results are very fluctuating. Sometimes, they have success and this apartment is almost 24/7 on top of the THUMBNAILS LIST. Now, they made a lot of bad decisions or had no better alternative  and this apartments work like sleeping pills. ... We can hope for a better time, but the current situation will not change my expectation.

If you're not satisfied with the way RLC is running their Product then you should be contacting RLC Support about it and voice your concerns.  Doing it here won't solve the Dilemma.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If you're not satisfied with the way RLC is running their Product then you should be contacting RLC Support about it and voice your concerns.  Doing it here won't solve the Dilemma.

I personally have no problem with how RLC runs things they have no idea how each individual girl will react but when the girls try and bend the others to their will at the detrimement of us who pay their wages and bills then it becomes a issue but that is a problem with the girl not RLC

2 hours ago, happyone said:

OK Here it is IMHO.  Most voyeurs enjoy the visual stimulation. We do not give a damn whether or not they have a good personality or like to party.  Therefore, since Jasmin has such a great body, she is a pleasure to look at and any anticipation of other actions on her part would be further stimulating.  RLC has created an environment whereby a lot of people expect a whole lot more than just looking at a great body, such as masturbation intercourse, etc. and therefore, react negatively when that does not happen. Tonights interaction between Belle and Michelle was outstanding and exciting.  But there can be other times as I have indicated that can be just as exciting. It is a matter of degree and what most have come to expect-extroverts, naked dancing, massages, orgies, sex, etc.does not always happen.  And when it doesn't , it is not appropriate to, as I have said before, to directly bully or be nasty to the person who does not perform to your own expectations.

You just expressed my feeling, happy. I'm totally 100% agree.

And I personally feel that the boredom is the one thing that create the sense of realism.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, foouttz said:

You just expressed my feeling, happy. I'm totally 100% agree.

And I personally feel that the boredom is the one thing that create the sense of realism.

It's not just a Voyeur site  Voyeur is in my opinion cover up , So why RLC puts this Adult Entertainment and they say, which may contain graphic depictions and descriptions of explicit sexual activity. 

• Upvote 1

Jazzy has become a bore.  I didn't mind her recluse behavior, but after seeing her bitchiness earlier I'm ready to pay RLC to send her home.  Michelle is a breath of fresh air.  This apt has been fairly stale and her interaction with our beautiful Belle was more than I could have asked for.  Belle did overdo it though.  It was fun to watch her stumble around, however, I'm sure she'll be having a bad late morning.  

• Upvote 2

Oh what views we are missing. If only they were the opposite way round! BB must be so frustrated right now. Im off back to sleep for a bit. Too early :biggrin:

Or maybe i will watch Leora in the tub. The way she keeps looking at the camera is awsome.