Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

But I still think there may have been a suggestion and I don't think it is entirely a legacy of Irma - although she had a great legacy.

Nora started the candles, ie for her bath, etc- Irma & Ilona just took it a step further, as they did a lot of other things:biggrin::biggrin:

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I see they have taken of the duvet cover on the bed to Belle. Have there been any "accident" today? It was on this morning

Its still on, thrown back to the foot end of the bed. Belle bought new cover and sheets yesterday before Michelle arrived

4 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Nora started the candles, ie for her bath, etc- Irma & Ilona just took it a step further, as they did a lot of other things:biggrin::biggrin:

This is what I mean. pretty much every girl has had a candlelit massage and a candlelit bath. It happens so consistently that I have real difficult believing that is just the girl passing it on especially as I don't think the baths have been well received and have almost been the scene of accidents.

RLC has made a bad joke to me, to me today your subscription has expired, I was adamant not to renew it but this night came Michelle and brought new life into this apartment, I do not know what to do, what would you do?

Just now, Sergio said:

RLC has made a bad joke to me, to me today your subscription has expired, I was adamant not to renew it but this night came Michelle and brought new life into this apartment, I do not know what to do, what would you do?

If your playing American football, either try for a touchdown or a field goal

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

Wait to see if it was a 1 night only thing, there will be enough on here if things heat up and then you can decide 

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

See if there is a repeat between Michelle and My Belle. I believe My Belle wants more with her but what I saw was enough for me.