Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

To each his own, but this crap ain't goanna pay the bill for RLC.  I don't know what you are referring to but...Lola, Irma, Ilona, Anna and a couple of other each held my attention with their activities.

Oh absolutely we are nowhere near where we were when Lola was running the show but imo this is a step up from from everything since she left. 

Certainly not saying it can't get a lot better still. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Oh absolutely we are nowhere near where we were when Lola was running the show but imo this is a step up from from everything since she left. 

Certainly not saying it can't get a lot better still. 

It's important to remember as well that from a nudity and skimpy outfit perspective (whether it's dancing, sleeping or otherwise) it's always waaayyyy better in the summer months. 

Its always been a problem in Barca the girls getting ripped on for wearing to much cloths during the winter.

• Upvote 1

While I don't disagree that B2 is bad at the moment, I don't think my subscription is wasted at the moment : if you see things as a whole instead of focusing on one appartement, most of the couple's appartments are consistantly entertaining, and when they aren't, their guests are. I mean, while people are often agonizing about the hetero girls at B1 and B2 for not fulfilling their lesbian fantasies, there was for instance an insane pussy licking session, accompanied by a lot of tenderness, by actual lesbian guests in N&K appartment yesterday for example. Great stuff from Dasha's guests and Stesha's guests recently, too. Guess it depends whether you are entertained by all the stuff at RLC. If you are paying a full subscription just too look at one or two appartments, I can imagine it is not a great deal ...

• Upvote 2