Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm .. What the hell is going on. Starting money out of the RLC, then they can not keep the service up to date on the cameras so they can function as they should. Now it's pitch black from both cameras inside of Cindy again. Rlc usually have so many long UM, so why not get an opportunity to also review what needs to be maintained. Yes tumbnails also frozen here too, with pictures from an hour ago. weak action.

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

And after RLC has put a camera on the balcony, people are complaining that the girls do naughty things while sitting on the toilet. So they are whining that they want a camera facing the toilet :dodgy:...and so on, and so on...

so tell me the girls to go balcony stay they hours it's ok with you , no one wants  cam in toilet where they piss but I don't mine in the second cam in bathtub B1 and B2 Balcony that's my opinion 

• Upvote 1

Great to see Sia even now can tease her female fine form as she lies in bed. nice to the blue shorts went off in the end. It is the kind of thing we like, when they finally understand that they are actually beautiful and does not need to hide the fine lines. ?????

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Hilleman said:

Great to see Sia even now can tease her female fine form as she lies in bed. nice to the blue shorts went off in the end. It is the kind of thing we like, when they finally understand that they are actually beautiful and does not need to hide the fine lines. ?????

Her bath times are getting a bit better too..:blush:

• Upvote 3

This afternoon I said with the theme of the balcony and then rumors run, and it's just RLC, the one that does not put a stop to not give ... tonight with the room in the dark as soon as there is a noise, you will see the That is formed ... that if such or that if thing ... Your partners will be mocking, and rightly so ... serious girls and everything Ignaul ... RLC, where are you at times like this?

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Nick said:

so tell me the girls to go balcony stay they hours it's ok with you , no one wants  cam in toilet where they piss but I don't mine in the second cam in bathtub B1 and B2 Balcony that's my opinion 

Someone said not long after B2 was launched that it wouldn't be possible to mount a camera outside on the balcony there, because of neightbours and surroundings. He had found the building on google maps, and seen it there.

• Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, Frankster a dit :

Quelqu'un a dit peu de temps après B2 a été lancé qu'il ne serait pas possible de monter une caméra à l'extérieur sur le balcon il, en raison de neightbours et environs. Il avait trouvé le bâtiment sur google maps, et vu là-bas.

nous savons tous que le batiment est en face de la plage!!! est-il vraiment important d'avoir une caméra sur le balcon, pour voir des filles fumer?!!!