Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

It is clear that this apartment was just sucking on the teat of the last of the party girls, My Belle :heart:, and without that sustenance  it is dying a death. Michelle could do so much more just like she should have done with Belle when she was here.

• Upvote 5

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi BB. Slightly OT, if you get a chance to look in on B1 tomorrow check out the new girl Nicole and tell me if you think her mouth/lips are a bit like your Belle's. There not as full and kissable but I just thought of Belle a bit when I saw her close up in the bathroom...

Hope you're well ::)...

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hi BB. Slightly OT, if you get a chance to look in on B1 tomorrow check out the new girl Nicole and tell me if you think her mouth/lips are a bit like your Belle's. There not as full and kissable but I just thought of Belle a bit when I saw her close up in the bathroom...

Hope you're well ::)...

Well obviously I have to see her downstairs, but only My Belle :heart: is My Belle. 

I'll make this appeal elsewhere probably when I've done my My Belle:heart: tribute after my dental treatment tomorrow but I am still after any Belle nudity anywhere from 4-17 September. 

I have been reacquainting myself with the world outside RLC for the last 3 days and I don't like the real world any more it's shitty. Something else went disastrously wrong for my family in just that small time. I need to get a job. Heart tests in the New Year but no immediate concerns about that.

• Upvote 4

Barcelona 1 without Lima add Melissa+Jessica and Nicole

Image result for failure

Barcelona 2 w/ the current cast of Ice Queens

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Can you see where I'm coming from DES or am I talking total bullshit? You'll need to see her close up in the bathroom though. Anyway, whether she's carrying on the legacy of pixie Belle's lips of not I think she's lovely...:blush:

Yes I got a closer look and there is a resemblance. 

• Upvote 1