Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Botyfriend time for Candy who simply can not be Dandy, I would take Jasmine over her any time, Jasmine was very sensual in her own way. Candy has not got a sensual bone in her body. only Sia nothing is worse !

BTW I think everyone knows every square inch of her back, becuase that is all you ever get to see :huh: Certainly not a voyuers dream by any means, and could actually be one of the worst tenats ever.

Image result for ukrainian airlines

I don't know if you're all familiar with the saying 'if you've got it flaunt it!' I think Candy's an attractive girl with all the assets. It's just she hasn't heard of the saying...:sad:

7 hours ago, Dan1456 said:

Hey Michelle.. If you read these posts then read this.....  I find it truly amazing that you can seem to find it ok to get naked and play with your black toy for the tokens of some admirers on a cam site. Given that you are OK with that, let me remind you, We the paying clients of RLC pay your RENT (aka rlc tokens) and maybe you could find it in your good graces to get naked and play with your black toy FOR US or at least pretend that you appreciate RLC paying customers as much as you do CAM SITE paying customers. Then you might see some respect from the rlc fan base that sees how you are treating them while you live in the rlc house. You do what you feel.. I was just letting you know how it feels for the rlc customers that pay your rent plus some....  by the way none of us expect rlc house guests to get naked and play with black toys.. it is just that you opened the door for that to be ok by doing it for one type of paying customer but forgetting the other type pf paying customer... that is what is upsetting to many rlc paying customers and that is why you loose respect of rlc fans. 

Now there is a thought!!!!!!   I wonder when RLC will start selling tokens and setting up or scheduling show times for grinder/dildo shows???  And if they do I hope they are far more real than the couple that have happened in this house........

• Upvote 1

I have watched the "cattiness" (behind the back rudeness and making another less than yourself by laughing at them when they are in the other room) that Candy and Michelle display about Sia. The two of you constantly belittle Sia to make your own selves seem better than her, well NEITHER of you is even close to being BETTER... In fact Sia has more heart and real inside her baby finger than the both of you two put together. She is not playing the princess for some people and (DEROGATORY) for other people. She is not so co-dependant on a boyfriend that she has no life, except to text all day long, and she does not berate and belittle other people just so she can make herself above others. The two of you have a lot to learn about life. I can't wait for some REAL people to replace both of you. Oh and by the way... Your life is such an internet display, even though you play the innocent girl in here,,, Your real name and pictures of you as a little 10-14 year old girl, boyfriend hugging pictures, googleplus, facebook, vk, quit a few european blog and post sites, and over 480 cam show videos are all over the net for all to see.....

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Dan1456 said:

He observado la "malicia" (detrás de la espalda y la grosería de hacer otro menor que usted mismo se ríe de ellos cuando están en la otra habitación) que Candy y visualización Michelle sobre Sia. Los dos de ustedes menospreciar constantemente Sia para hacer vosotros mismos parecen ser mejores que ella, así ninguno de los dos está siquiera cerca de ser mejor ... De hecho Sia tiene más corazón y real dentro de su dedo meñique que la de los dos dos juntas . Ella no está jugando a la princesa para algunas personas y leva ho para otras personas. Ella no es tan co-dependiente de un novio que no tiene vida, excepto en texto todo el día, y ella no regañar y menospreciar a otras personas sólo para que ella pueda hacerse por encima de los demás. La dos tienen mucho que aprender acerca de la vida. No puedo esperar a que algunas personas reales para sustituir a los dos. Ah, y por cierto ... Su vida es una pantalla como Internet, a pesar de que se juega la chica inocente aquí ,,, Su nombre real y fotos de usted como una pequeña niña de 10-14 años, el novio abrazando imágenes, googleplus , facebook, VK, dejar de fumar unos blog y publicar sitios europeos, y más de 480 cam show videos son por toda la red para que todos vean .....

Good afternoon, With all my respect, I think you're an admirer of Sia, and that's respectable. But I think you're wrong in your appreciation. Sia, you can have a boyfriend away from home, and be with him, and do what any normal couple does. But I find it somewhat disproportionate to say that there is contempt on the part of the other two girls, regarding Sia. I do not think they do. It is my impression. As for the time that Sia is away from home ... Do not you think it's too much ?, although this week is a little special in Barcelona, because of the holidays ... But Sia, she spends a lot of time away from home ... and those hours do not justify the presence of a couple ... is he not working?