Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

2 minutes ago, Dan1456 said:

Well well well.... Michelle is attempting an undercover bate while looking.....   Thanks for nothing again... You are useless... I hope you wind up frustrated at your inability to master the subject of bating anyways.... you don't deserve the satisfaction of the pleasure of being able to complete a GOOD bate anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PLEASE GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!   and allow your space in b2 to be for someone REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeez dude chill ... 

• Upvote 2

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Dan1456 said:

Well well well.... Michelle is attempting an undercover bate while looking.....   Thanks for nothing again... You are useless... I hope you wind up frustrated at your inability to master the subject of bating anyways.... you don't deserve the satisfaction of the pleasure of being able to complete a GOOD bate anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PLEASE GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!   and allow your space in b2 to be for someone REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deep breaths DAN :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

I've given this some thought and I have  decided I really don't care if the girls cam or not.As long as the show is not completely hidden from us then in essence, you're getting a private show as a bit of a bonus.  Yeah, I know, they're not looking directly at you or talking directly to you but come on, how many of you ever really expect to meet one of these girls?  Not me!  I don't plan on leaving Detroit for Barcelona or the Ukraine any time soon.  I take that back! With Trump winning I may be out of here sooner than I thought! Anyways, we (the wife and I) aren't the least bit jealous of any of the these girls because we do not have a vicarious relationship with anyone at RLC 

On the flip side  I'm too old for these girls and the only one I see that is as uninhibited as my wife is Sasha anyways.  But, my wife and I, (mostly me) still enjoy the site and the people here. Indeed, after reading so many of the posts of a few in here; we feel like we almost know you.  Indeed, we feel we know a few to be bat-shit crazy but that's ok.  If it wasn't for the crazy ones, who'd keep the sane ones locked up??!!

• Upvote 1

I agree mic. When Michelle came into B1 a few weeks ago and unpacked the black beast, the posts went stupid! She's now used it in pretty much full view of all us in RLC. Ok she could have looked like she was enjoying it a little bit but viewers were crying out for her to use it once they knew she had it. She's used it, twice that I know of in good light, It's was pretty explicit  dildo use as RLC goes and people are still complaining. For fucks sake.... :dodgy:

Look at Jess tonight. She did a show in the shower using milk or cream or whatever. I knew she'd tease and tantalise the punter and keep her panties on. Then when she cut him off, she showered normally and it was easy on our eye.

IMO camming is fine and I think it is part of real life for some of these girls ::)

• Upvote 1