Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What on earth is going on over here,,,since Lola left I haven't seen a single Lesbian Orgy,,,nothing but one big Tease fest after another.

Am I the only person seeing this?

All that stuff happened to bring viewers to this apt,,but after the first 2 times,,absolutely nothing else happened.........It's been almost 3 months now since that shit went down and people are still getting excited to see a nipple slip,side boob,pussy rub or some cam show.

I guess I'm not a true voyeur like I thought I was,,because there is no way I could be on here day after day for months still hoping and praying for the same thing that will never happen.,,We have some really die hard fans here,,You guys are better than me at this waiting stuff.:biggrin::biggrin:

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

What on earth is going on over here,,,since Lola left I haven't seen a single Lesbian Orgy,,,nothing but one big Tease fest after another.

Am I the only person seeing this?

All that stuff happened to bring viewers to this apt,,but after the first 2 times,,absolutely nothing else happened.........It's been almost 3 months now since that shit went down and people are still getting excited to see a nipple slip,side boob,pussy rub or some cam show.

I guess I'm not a true voyeur like I thought I was,,because there is no way I could be on here day after day for months still hoping and praying for the same thing that will never happen.,,We have some really die hard fans here,,You guys are better than me at this waiting stuff.:biggrin::biggrin:

To be honest I don't think this site is meant for that kind of stuff really, its about real people, a couple like Nina and Kira fine, but a more set up orgy like that no.  I don't know, I liked watching it of course I just don't think this is the site for it.  I think Lola was actually overwhelming some of the other girls with that behavior in a negative way too.

Videos of michelle are available at a 3 different torrent sites with torrents ranging from 4.1gb to 900mb.. This girls stuff is all over the place. And in 2010 she applied to a Ukraine economics university. She was 16th on the list. Guess she has more above the shoulders than I thought... camsite girl is economics student... I bet that is where she got involved as a cam girl...  to keep money coming in for school :-) :-)

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Dan1456 said:

Videos of michelle are available at a 3 different torrent sites with torrents ranging from 4.1gb to 900mb.. This girls stuff is all over the place. And in 2010 she applied to a Ukraine economics university. She was 16th on the list. Guess she has more above the shoulders than I thought... camsite girl is economics student... I bet that is where she got involved as a cam girl...  to keep money coming in for school :-) :-)

I highly bet there is more about her as this stupid cam show. ... Unfortunately, you will not be able to see this on RLC. "REAL LIFE" not included.