Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, seb38240 said:

candy and sia look sad hope they will be replace 

This apartment need a complete restart ... as soon as posible.

BTW, Including the replacement of Michelle; You could always watch the only interresing part of her "life on RLC" on her cam page ... she do not need to be in the RLC project for this. RLC would be better off with a girl that actually show her personality. 

26 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

It's sort of real. She's doing the cam show for a customer, not us. We are watching her do something that she would be doing even if the RLC cameras weren't on her.

Agree Tri. This is her real life, even though her performance is fake. But her punter doesn't know that! It's real to them!.... She'd be doing this anyway, it's not for us.

• Upvote 1

I would agree to Naga, but generally we get to watch and in spite of all the complaints, my wife and I find her shows to be rather arousing.  So I say let her go.  It's how she makes some extra cash and who are we to slam her for it?

• Upvote 2

Just now, mic351 said:

I would agree to Naga, but generally we get to watch and in spite of all the complaints, my wife and I find her shows to be rather arousing.  So I say let her go.  It's how she makes some extra cash and who are we to slam her for it?

Why you people think this is some kind of charity event. ... She may make even more money in an hour as others in a week (or at least day). ... It will get even more with the all the fans she got due to RLC. 

Good for her Mr. Box!  I love an entrepreneur!  I hope she makes enough to get her all she wants.  It's Christmas and everyone needs to make whatever they can.  Since we don't really know her and I am not in love with her, I can see her for what she is.  A pretty girl out using the assets she has to get over.  Good for her!

Just now, mic351 said:

Good for her Mr. Box!  I love an entrepreneur!  I hope she makes enough to get her all she wants.  It's Christmas and everyone needs to make whatever they can.  Since we don't really know her and I am not in love with her, I can see her for what she is.  A pretty girl out using the assets she has to get over.  Good for her!

Yes, good for her. I can agree on this. ...but ... Not so good for the rest of reality that is left in this apartment. .... Very sad.