Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

Noldus

5 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

normalement danaya a beaucoup mincie!!!! nous allons pouvoir voir si c'est réel ou bien si c'est photoshop!!!!!!!

Normally danaya has lost a lot !!!! We can see if it is real or if it is photoshop !!!!!!!

Lors de son dernier séjour elle avait pris quelques kilos en 3 mois

During her last stay she gained a few pounds in 3 months

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a 6 minutes, phantomcapsnet a dit :

Lors de son dernier séjour elle avait pris quelques kilos en 3 mois

d'après ce que nous savons, elle est beaucoup plus fine actuellement, attendons pour voir......

il y a 1 minute, menouscope2015 a dit :

I hope that Danaya will work on Candy... that could be interesting, if she wants to participate ... Let's wait ... 

eyh, les gars, aucune de ses filles sont lesbiennes, encore moins michelle!!!!! il serait étonnant qu'il se passe quelque chose!!!! moi je dis que danaya va vite s'emmerder à barca2, parce que le clan michelle/candy est impénétrable!!!

Eyh, guys, none of his daughters are lesbians, let alone michelle !!!!! It would be amazing that something happens !!!! I say that danaya will quickly get bored with barca2, because the clan michelle / candy is impenetrable!

29 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

If it is the same Danaya that has come back then I think it will be a disaster. As much as I loved her when she was here the last time, what is the point of us having to watch slow boat to China bates under the covers and she will only be straight down to the harbour area to frequent her old haunts and get wasted. As Bonnie says, she did speak the last time about coming back and getting her boobs reduced so if she's had it done they might be too sore still to play with so all in all I reckon those of us who remember her will be in for a disappointment. The only girl I have any time for now in both b-1 and b-2 is Jessica who has turned out to be the most level headed and sincere of them all and still entertains us with her superb body. 

Maybe you're right, but remember Ilona , she was like that the first time and she changed so much the last time she was here ... maybe it will be the same. If RLC asked her to come back, we don't know what they told her ... 

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Maybe you're right, but remember Ilona , she was like that the first time and she changed so much the last time she was here ... maybe it will be the same. If RLC asked her to come back, we don't know what they told her ... 

Maybe danaya is dicusting action plan right now with rlc boss :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

Jessica is an employee of rlc who takes the cameras for a giant peep show !!! She is very pretty it is true, but she does too much and has nothing natural in her behavior !!! She is here only for money and that's why she can not eat a banana or drink a glass of milk normally !!! She has no life except to touch and smile idiotically to a mini camera !!! Rlc is ideal for her, in order to attract her future clientele !!!!!

that's fair comment corbo but at least she is in the apartment and OK she plays to the cameras but at least she does play, in the open, not hidden and keeps us amused with her performances. For me eating a banana seductively while demonstrating her blow job skills is a whole lot better than bringing waifs and strays home and going under cover to perform or to meet them in the dead of night and not seeing her for hours on end.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

During his last trip she had taken a few kilos in 3 months

that's because she stayed in her bed for the last 3 weeks while she stuffed her face with food but to be fair to her, she did a very nice exotic dance on her last night after she's finished throwing up.

9 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

indeed you could be right as well menou and if she does come with a totally different attitude then there is nothing I would like to see more than Danaya doing an open bate in the Ilona, Irma, Polya or Stella fashion but I feel she would be flying solo in anything adventurous she decided to do since I would think it highly unlikely that Michelle or Candy would play ball. If Danaya grabbed Candy's tits for a fondle she would freak - now that might be worth watching :biggrin:

• Upvote 2