Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, vortios said:

Mich hidden in the hallway. It is necessary?

Yes she has taken to putting her make up on at the large mirror above the hall-stand opposite the front door for some unknown reason when she has a perfectly good long mirror in her room. Don't get me going on the logic of a woman's mind - maybe she just likes the element of surprise when she displays the finished look Lol

Good evening

The arrival of danaya will not change much in my memory of his first stay nothing happened it particular so I think his will be still sad.

I hope I'm mistaken despite her she remains a very pretty girl and her will be much better than Sia who did nothing during her stay

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Sí que ha llevado a poner en su maquillaje en el espejo grande por encima de la sala-de pie frente a la puerta principal, por alguna razón desconocida cuando se tiene un perfecto espejo de largo en su habitación. No me va en la lógica de la mente de una mujer - tal vez ella sólo le gusta el elemento de sorpresa cuando se muestra el aspecto final Lol

Eso he pensado yo

1 hour ago, Azimut 100 said:

I'm agree with you

What I liked about Danaya is that she was very "touchy" with Ilona, later with Adele and lately with Vika

I hope she will be that touchy with Michelle and Candy and of course with Jessica and Nicole too

What I didn't like about her is that she was in bed almost the whole day in her last 2 or 3 weeks and she bate under the cover like a dead fish

and I think she might be a lot better than Sia

Let's see in the next days

fingers crossed

The last few weeks of the first stay, she was depressed, that's why she was sad in bed all day long.

Her bating was amusing, almost impossible to see her move or express anything. My theory is that she has grown up sharing a bedroom, possible bed with a sister, and it's the only way she knew how to do it.

Hope she opens up like Ilona did the second time.

And it was a little disturbing at times to she her videochat with her mother completely naked, time after time.

And comparing her to Sia is kinda crule. Danaya showed more outside of the shower in 30 seconds, that Sia did her whole stay. I remember when Adele was laying on her bed in panties only, watching her PC, and Danaya suddenly layed topless on her back and rubbed her boobs for 15 minutes, while she watched herself in the mirror. So she is a LOT better than Sia.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Yes she has taken to putting her make up on at the large mirror above the hall-stand opposite the front door for some unknown reason when she has a perfectly good long mirror in her room. Don't get me going on the logic of a woman's mind - maybe she just likes the element of surprise when she displays the finished look Lol

Could be better lighting. And the stand in the hallway is one thing that has been fixed UM, since Lola was drunk and knowcked it off the wall, and put it in the closet.

4 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

i don't like the new chemistry and dyana stay in her room

I could be wrong but I have the uncanny feeling that Danaya comes with a reputation of beauty and being the main woman, not that she ever showed any signs of being authoritative before and Michelle could feel threatened by this when she effectively has been dictating the show previously with Candy and Sia who are both meek and mild. I might be taking a load of bollocks here but it's a gut feeling so let's see what pans out in the next few days and if there's any fireworks. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I could be wrong but I have the uncanny feeling that Danaya comes with a reputation of beauty and being the main woman, not that she ever showed any signs of being authoritative before and Michelle could feel threatened by this when she effectively has been dictating the show previously with Candy and Sia who are both meek and mild. I might be taking a load of bollocks here but it's a gut feeling so let's see what pans out in the next few days and if there's any fireworks. 

I haven't been watching much recently, but I never got the impression that Michele cared about running the "show". It always seemed to me that she wanted to play more but couldn't find anyone who cared to do so except for very short periods. I hope that something changes with Danaya there now to liven things up some.