Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

I haven't been watching much recently, but I never got the impression that Michele cared about running the "show". It always seemed to me that she wanted to play more but couldn't find anyone who cared to do so except for very short periods. I hope that something changes with Danaya there now to liven things up some.

I have got to stop you there. Michelle cared 100% about running the show as witness her attempt to distract, block and stop the Belle-Candy massage and then halt any Belle nudity afterwards. And Belle wanted to play on several occasions and made it very clear that she did sometimes physically trying to drag Michelle into some action but to no avail on virtually every occasion. Michelle wanted to be in control but simply she wanted to be the star of the show and did not like it if she had to share the limelight. And I don't believe for one second that Michelle was uncomfortable performing naked with My Belle:heart:, it's just that if she did she wanted it to be on her cam show.

22 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

candy and michelle  wearing the same clothes.

So Michelle is copying Candy. Last I saw Candy had her tight black pants on, which she wears almost all the times she leaves the house. Never seen Michelle have them.

EDIT: Yep, same pants on Michelle. Looks WAY better on Candys nice ass. (Bigger is better)

1 hour ago, Frankster said:

The last few weeks of the first stay, she was depressed, that's why she was sad in bed all day long.

Her bating was amusing, almost impossible to see her move or express anything. My theory is that she has grown up sharing a bedroom, possible bed with a sister, and it's the only way she knew how to do it.

Hope she opens up like Ilona did the second time.

And it was a little disturbing at times to she her videochat with her mother completely naked, time after time.

And comparing her to Sia is kinda crule. Danaya showed more outside of the shower in 30 seconds, that Sia did her whole stay. I remember when Adele was laying on her bed in panties only, watching her PC, and Danaya suddenly layed topless on her back and rubbed her boobs for 15 minutes, while she watched herself in the mirror. So she is a LOT better than Sia.

I'm completely agree with you Frankster ....... mmmmm ....well......about the "sharing bed theory".... I'm might not be totally convinced.... but let's say she could work on it to change that ....hahaha.

I remember all those times Danaya and Adele having "horny and wet ridings" at each other.

I hope this apartment comes back to be fun again.

English is not my first language so, I might have some grammar mistakes.

5 minutes ago, Azimut 100 said:

I'm completely agree with you Frankster ....... mmmmm ....well......about the "sharing bed theory".... I'm might not be totally convinced.... but let's say she could work on it to change that ....hahaha.

I remember all those times Danaya and Adele having "horny and wet ridings" at each other.

I hope this apartment comes back to be fun again.

English is not my first language so, I might have some grammar mistakes.

Only have the sharing bed theory since it's the only thing I can think of why she did it that way. In many eastern european contries, they're not always rich, and have big houses, and it's pretty normal to share rooms when they have a few kids.