Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

Now I ask a favor of you guys ...
  I try the video full of lesbian night in bc2, especially the rebecca rebecca vs Belle and Belle vs Megan.
please help me !!

Sorry i only ever saw a small video clip and that's not out there now. I missed it all myself as id gone to bed early to get up for work. 

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Alrightey then!!!!!  How do I get in on this action re; the shows.  PM if you must but somebody "pull my coat" (American slang for "tell me how...).

You have to buy tokens. Double click to go full screen. If in private or group you can spy to watch at a lower rate. Private is really expensive and group I guess is affordable if you like the girl but spying is the best option - still not cheap though.

8 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Alrightey then!!!!!  How do I get in on this action re; the shows.  PM if you must but somebody "pull my coat" (American slang for "tell me how...).

I'm glad it's "Pull my coat" because "Give me a tug." would mean something entirely different LOL

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

She actually gets about 100 Euros of that if I understood the billing rates correctly.

You are correct..  The model only receives between 50 and 70 percent, depending on their contract, and it goes into their bank account at the end of month. Not after each show. Unless they work for a studio and is even less take home.