Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, turkey said:

M and C had a argument before the camshow.....perhaps she dislike wath M does on cam ??

Pure speculation form my part but, they were trying to figuring out the probleme in Michelle's room and she propably wanted to start her show so she gently kicked them out of the room. But i don't understand russian so it's propably not that ^^' And it doesn't seem to be too bad since they talked together in the LR  ^^' 

Just now, wathou said:

Pure speculation form my part but, they were trying to figuring out the probleme in Michelle's room and she propably wanted to start her show so she gently kicked them out of the room. But i don't understand russian so it's propably not that ^^' And it doesn't seem to be too bad since they talked together in the LR  ^^' 

Yury translated that they have some problem with tickets. 

4 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I would agree to Naga, but generally we get to watch and in spite of all the complaints, my wife and I find her shows to be rather arousing.  So I say let her go.  It's how she makes some extra cash and who are we to slam her for it?

Michelle has taken a fair bit of stick on here from a lot of folk, but I'm not one of them. For whatever reasons, that's another argument. I feel sorry for her sometimes, rightly or wrongly, because she's another girl who is hitched up to an arsehole of a partner, husband in her case.

Anyway, she's a lovely girl, although not really my cup of tea. Her body shape isn't my type, but I'm probably in the minority. I like a bit more shape such as the elf Nicole (drool,drool), the ex-elf Melissa, and the pixie Jess, whose little but everything fabulously in proportion.

Michelle is doing more explicit stuff in good light that we've ever seen a girl do to herself on here. Hopefully 1 day she'll do it for real, just for us, but in the meantime just enjoy the views. We creamed ourselves over the fact that Elisa did it with a banana in almost pitch black, and others have done it bad light. We are getting a great view of these shows. the punter is closer, but shite quality.

And at the end of the day, you've got to admit, she's got a fantastic pussy with flaps to die for.....:blush:

• Upvote 1

Just now, wathou said:

I think the same nagachilli2 she has so much haters and i can't understand why :X

I actually think that nobody hate anyone of the girls. ... There is no reason for any hate or even anger.

It is simply not a good idea to cast active cam girls for a page like RLC. That is all. ... That the girls are in addition also very boring, make it not any better. ... but ... also this is no reason for any hate or something equal.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I actually think that nobody hate anyone of the girls. ... There is no reason for any hate or even anger.

It is simply not a good idea to cast active cam girls for a page like RLC. That is all. ... That the girls are in addition also very boring, make it not any better. ... but ... also this is no reason for any hate or something equal.

I kinda understand your point about the cam situation but besides that i think she tries at least to be "sexy" but i think she is 'shy" when other girls are aroud cf: she was naked ine the LR friday or tuesday but when sia got home she quickly put her clothes back on CF2: when she ended her show today she put a see thrue dress but quickly change back to her normal clothe when she talked in the LR with candy and sia. 
But hey that's just my read of the situation ^^'