Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Noldus said:

The apartment is under maintenance. Please try later

25 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

what is rlc doing

... maybe ... the BF of Sia is there for a visit and they want to have some private time. ... ::)

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

maybe but cant they  do that outside the apt

... it could be anything ... some other guests ... a new girl ... maybe even some real mainenance ... i do not know and just made a joke. ... :)

1 minute ago, beautyview said:

cams blocks in b2 again, this a fucking shit, and rlc say under maintenaince and when the cams back there are not anything d , that girls are fucking there and we paying their party. three blocks in 36 hours.

Dude chill michelle & candy are not even there ... 

11 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

something is going on here i cant and wont speculate but its awful suspicious.

Why not?  Everybody else does at some point or another.  It's total BS that the apartment is under maintenance if Sia has her so called boyfriend over there.  Who is Sia's boyfriend?  Is he the guy that was over at the apartment that night, the one she was rubbing his dick and slobbering all over, or is he someone else?  If it's the guy that was over there that night, then why the UM?  

She new what she was getting into when she decided to be on RLC.  RLC's actions and lack thereof are the reason that I am finally done with them come January.  There is no reason for the apartment (like you said....3 UM in 36 hrs) to be under maintenance as many times as it has.  RLC can take their increase in subscription pricing and shove it up their ass!!!

• Upvote 1