Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Nick

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

this is just my thought here so don't mind me when michelle did her cam show in her room some one in her chat room could have told her about real life cam site cuz remember when she was done she went to the site on her pc and start showing off a bit in her room if I recall didn't people bug  sugerbonnie about reallifecam when she was on cam4 sorry to go off topic there. then Friday came and michelle went to b1 whispering going on between her and Jessica michelle did point at cam 1 when Jessica grab her pc off the table and then michelle came back to b2 all of the sudden b2 is going down hill with no heat and no water heater to me michelle could have shut the water heater and also the heat were I am getting at is this remember guy's when lima was done giving michelle a massage. she covered her  tits up with a pillow so that's right there is telling me she watch reallifecam .  and could she went back to b2 and told the others well girls tell each others  ever thing.  so there my  thought of the day I let you guy's think about it  

Yes Michelle is watching RLC on her PC. I think the most of us saw it pull up on her PC. She was able to get 6 screen at one time so the manager give her a special code to get into RLC with out having to pay for it and the site was set up different. I remember she was watching Kristy take a bath and she was watching apt 1

39 minutes ago, happyone said:

In trying to understand what MikeUsa said above

yes that's what I read.  There is always someone in here concocting a conspiracy.

It was just a thought I did not mean to start a conspiracy all it was just a thought 

• Like 1

Guys, I think the heat is off or fucked up in this Apt.  Man, you can hear the wind whistling like hell in Danaya's room.  Moreover, she's right in front of that heater with those winter pjs on.  Brrrrrrrrrr....